Wrestler Name Game

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ryback

I think more names should be added to the don't use list , like nikita koloff , zack ryder , ricardo rodriquez
these wer used very often

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Okay...

Tnafan: Fred Durst is not a wrestling personality. Therefore, you suck.
Fat News Lady: There once was a wrestler simply called 'Trent'. So that works.
Kaitlyn Mustache Man: If you don't like the letter you get, just wait until somebody else takes the turn.
Waleedgaber.619: I will not add names like 'Ivan Koloff' or 'Zack Ryder' to the list simply because there are so few wrestlers that begin with the letter i or z. However, if Ivan Koloff keeps appearing on each page, I'll change my mind. I am reluctant to block too many names that begin with N, O, R, or S as there are so many names that end with those. Blocking too many would just create more names that are used to often. But some will be added as it becomes nessesary.

Rollerball Rocco.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Reverend RagNaRoc</dt><dd>Mar 25 2013, 01:23:39 AM</dd></dl><div>Okay...

Tnafan: Fred Durst is not a wrestling personality. Therefore, you suck.
Fat News Lady: There once was a wrestler simply called 'Trent'. So that works.
Kaitlyn Mustache Man: If you don't like the letter you get, just wait until somebody else takes the turn.
Waleedgaber.619: I will not add names like 'Ivan Koloff' or 'Zack Ryder' to the list simply because there are so few wrestlers that begin with the letter i or z. However, if Ivan Koloff keeps appearing on each page, I'll change my mind. I am reluctant to block too many names that begin with N, O, R, or S as there are so many names that end with those. Blocking too many would just create more names that are used to often. But some will be added as it becomes nessesary.

Rollerball Rocco.[/quote]Oh shush. Fred was at WM, so thats good enough for me thunderbollocks. ^o)

Ahmed Johnson.