WWE 2011 Help!

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
I am a newbie in No Mercy Modding & I don't know a single thing about it.
When i play the game(WWE 2011)
John Morrison & Other Wrestlers With similar hair(Mason Ryan Etc.) don't appear with their Hair Correctly
Also Other Attires of SHEAMUS which have spiked hair...Appear like this:
(Pic of Both the Problems)

Also Every Arena i play in(RAW,Smackdown,Superstars & Wrestlemania)
Appears Broken & Parts are Misplaced
Please tell me whats my mistake or which procedure should i go through to solve both these Hair & Arena Problems...Otherwise the game is Too Awesome!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Open up the cheat by going on System -> Cheats. Then click the respective cheats (Attires for hairs/attires etc.).

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
Oh..It was that simple. Hehe...Thankyou very much

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
So I m totally noobin out. I t has bee na wile since I use PJ64. A lot of the textures are not showing up.The wrestlers themselves are not showing up. everyting else is though. I clicked all the cheats and stuff. I don't remember why. noooo!!

Super El Guapo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If your running Vista or 7 right click and run the program in compatibility mode for xp, thats the only thing I can think of.
rgrt.jpg

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
RedeyeJedi said:
So I m totally noobin out. I t has bee na wile since I use PJ64. A lot of the textures are not showing up.The wrestlers themselves are not showing up. everyting else is though. I clicked all the cheats and stuff. I don't remember why. noooo!!
Maybe you Forgot to load Hi-Res Textures?

NMCM

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Haha, Hope to play this some time tonight.

RedeyeJedi

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
It was some setting in my graphics. I fingered it out though. THANKS GUYS!!

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Haven't played yet, have to wait a few more hours.... :(

Zee

Opener
Reaction score
I need another Help Guys!
Can you'll please tell me what cheats do you'll Tick while playing the game(WWE 2011)??
Cause my game is a Little buggy..I don't know why but Crowds appear White during the Entrances,The Arena becomes old RAW Arena while entrance & in match,it turns back to the latest & While Superstar selection screen & Also while entrance, Sheamus With Hacked Hair appears White..This is only while Entrance & Selection screen..Otherwise in match everything is Proper

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Zeeshan said:
I need another Help Guys!
Can you'll please tell me what cheats do you'll Tick while playing the game(WWE 2011)??
Cause my game is a Little buggy..I don't know why but Crowds appear White during the Entrances,The Arena becomes old RAW Arena while entrance & in match,it turns back to the latest & While Superstar selection screen & Also while entrance, Sheamus With Hacked Hair appears White..This is only while Entrance & Selection screen..Otherwise in match everything is Proper

Tick everything EXCEPT Arena Show-off, CAW, Menu Stretch Code, Stretch Crowd, and the Fireman Carry Double Knee Gutbuster in the Move Hacks section. "Everything" includes No Entrances(solves the problem of old RAW, unless you want to put in the Full Intros code), All the Arena codes, all the Attire Hacks, and all the Move-set Replacements.

For the white squares, open the game, go to Settings and click Configure Graphics Plugin. Go to the Current Game Options tab, change Frame Update to At First CI Change, Frame Buffer to Basic Framebuffer, and Rendering to Texture to Basic Render-to-texture.

Make sure Normal Blender is checked and Normal Combiner is a blue square.

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
RedeyeJedi said:
It was some setting in my graphics. I fingered it out though. THANKS GUYS!!
What setting? I'm having the same problem :/. The wrestler selection screen is all green with no wrestlers. Also, if i mindlessly press buttons and go in match, I can't see wrestler's!!! I can only see the arena. I did everything. I tried disabling the menu cheat codes under misc. I can see wrestlers but the selection screen is still green and i can't see the portraits. Help?

wwefan4life2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Download the latest chat file, the green screen code doesn't exist in it. The green screen code is causing the green screen.

kanefan666

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Thank's alot!! Working fine now! :D Awesome mod. Full respect to the creators.