WWE 2013

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Your welcome Govos bro. Anything to help buddy. I did not add my caws to your save file, so what I will do is send you the attire hacks and which replace what. More than likely you will need to convert them and replace the wrestler ID's for some of the hacks I did. Anyway, we can sort that out.

Will do his entrance attire too.

EDIT: Shit, I forgot to add his tattoo on the other 3. Do not fear they have been added now LOL.

Nwo Knw

Opener
Reaction score
im in love with curtis (no homo) but christian is cool 2.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
BOOYAKA BOOYAKA!!!
hVgfCf2.jpg
ccI5UNd.jpg

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
That is fucking incredible bro. Best Mysterio attire hack ever. YES ID DID JUST SAY THAT.

Edit: Bro, if you have not done already. Use a armband and add it to the back of the bandana you have hacked. It will strap it to the back of the head and make it look more like a complete mask.

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the comment tnafan. And about the armband, already have it :)

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
So stoked to see a updated wwe save. I think tnafan and govos are the best attire hackers around today and can see how much work you guys put in your hacks is to be comended. Brilliant

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Freaking awesome Mysterio, Govos!
Also love that Christian, Daren Young (Or however he's called) tnafan! You guys are awesome (Saying it for 100th time ^o) )

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if there are anymore previews? Not being ungrateful for what has already been shown but just love these attire hacks.

Nwo Knw

Opener
Reaction score
can i suggest rvd will be in this save?he is coming back so it would be amazing to see him in this save just saying

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
The World Strongest Man... and your next WWE Champion, Mark Henry!!
OS6sAxQ.jpg
EylBSSU.jpg
yBjnkZc.jpg
8PSz7e6.jpg
aP4Xtph.jpg

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks guys, really appreciate your comments.
Yeah, i loved that segment, so i totally was decided to make his "retirement" attire :)