WWE 2k16 official topic

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I don't get why people are so against the Attitude/MNW era. It was the best time to be a wrestling fan.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Because we played the same era so many times it's getting annoying
Ignore what I'm saying but still...[/SPOILER]

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
What, there are people who are against the attitude era?
WTF!
They must be idiots or must be children who have just learned to write and are already saying stupid things

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i completely agree with OLD AGE 03
anyways, check this out WWE 2K16 confirmed for PC

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
“What, there are people who are against the attitude era?
WTF!
They must be idiots or must be children who have just learned to write and are already saying stupid things ”

Jesus it's like people forget there was wrestling before the attitude era, and that the attitude era was shaped In no small part by ECW which was inspired by nwa and FMW, but hey lets forget that and say anything that isn’t the attitude era is shit and anyone who doesn’t agree with that assumption is a child or an idiot........... sound reasoning that

“Because we played the same era so many times”
pretty much this, it was fun the first few times but now its getting repetitive there was more to the attitude era than just Austin and the rock or the NWO, I’d like to see them focus on ecw or some other feuds from the era

wooooohhhhhh pc :) that s great news

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd>Jul 8 2015, 02:36:29 PM</dd></dl><div>“What, there are people who are against the attitude era?
WTF!
They must be idiots or must be children who have just learned to write and are already saying stupid things ”

Jesus it's like people forget there was wrestling before the attitude era, and that the attitude era was shaped In no small part by ECW which was inspired by nwa and FMW, but hey lets forget that and say anything that isn’t the attitude era is shit and anyone who doesn’t agree with that assumption is a child or an idiot........... sound reasoning that

“Because we played the same era so many times”
pretty much this, it was fun the first few times but now its getting repetitive there was more to the attitude era than just Austin and the rock or the NWO, I’d like to see them focus on ecw or some other feuds from the era

wooooohhhhhh pc :) that s great news [/quote]I know how things started and what is your point, I also I would like that recreate other eras, is more desaba in the 2k16 recreate entire WCW as they did with the attitude in w13, but think about that the era attitude will be recreated in graphics ps4 that changes everything

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score

Rev up those HD gaming Computers because Ur gonna need it

CrocoX111

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Why would they waste their time fixing bugs and making patches ?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>1 for All</dt><dd>Jul 25 2015, 10:23:45 PM</dd></dl><div> Check this out guys :( :( :([/quote]Oh well that's what modding is for, i will put who the fuck i want in my game.....

:bart: :birdy

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I'd just sit back and watch the gamers play the Attitude era matches in Next-Freaking-Gen graphics....

Austin is here so definitely there will be some Attitude era matches. Let's hope for the best , or predict stuff
What if we have some WCW Matches? or ECW Matches as well? What if this game's roster is big so that we have people from WWE, WCW and ECW and the career mode or the showcase mode or RTWM [i am just sayin'] mode here focuses on all 3 Companies?

I don't know , I am just hoping that 2k16 will be like ^That ....

Just my opinion . I haven't played WWE stuff since WWE '13 [too poor to buy a console].

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I've never played WWE'13 'cause I play on PC. Now I want to try it because of Attitude Era mode. I hope that 2K16 has a lot of Attitude Era matches and matches from his period in ECW and WCW. After seeing that on 2K site I hope that PC version comes out with others. I don't want to wait until April 2016

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>champion gamer</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>cool trailer, stupid pre order bonus[/quote]

Thought the same thing. I can understand movie characters in MK but in WWE it seems pointless and there are enough real wrestlers they could put in the game as a preorder bonus.
Anyway, it doesn't hurt the game it's just a weird/stupid character choice so :RVD

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
So what will be his finisher? killing Wrestlers ? XD

"You aaah Thaminaythed" *Slaughters the crap outta the guy/gal*

Arnie Wins...Fatality

Wait...this is not a Mortal Kombat game *Facepalms and vanishes out of embarrassment*

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
Terminator.jpg

Wait a minute this has already been done!

To be for real I LAUGHED SOOOOOOOOO FUCKING HARD!
Hmmm who have we considered for wrestling I BET YOU THAT THEY JUST SAT THERE AND WROTE NAMES FOR PRE ORDER BONUS AND YOULL SEE

1.Terminator
2.Batman
3.The Simpsons
4.Justin Bieber
5.Abraham Lincoln

S.K. Stylez

Backstage Worker
Reaction score
I won't be pre ordering for sure. What a waste of a character slot.