WWE 2k16 official topic

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
One thing is for sure sure. Lucha Underground has stolen WWE's "Best entertainer card". And there was enough stupidity happening all over the business and now this. Well, I don't think 2K are hardly gonna earn anything from pre-order. Hell, If Cenz and I put our PS2 patch for pre order, we might as well earn more.

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Best... Since Day One</dt><dd>Jul 26 2015, 05:01:26 PM</dd></dl><div>I've never played WWE'13 'cause I play on PC. Now I want to try it because of Attitude Era mode. I hope that 2K16 has a lot of Attitude Era matches and matches from his period in ECW and WCW. After seeing that on 2K site I hope that PC version comes out with others. I don't want to wait until April 2016[/quote]WWE 2K16 is confirmer for PC

PsychoGirl

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
animenationaf.webs.com
I hope they actually add back the stuffs missing from 2k15..create an arena and all that (Yeah, Specially Create an Arena. Can't wait to see those Aggression Era Raw and SD Fist Sets in Next Gen Graphics...sorry if I sound like a n00b but I can't help it -.- XD )

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
things i would like in WWE 2K16: 2K Showcase: The Attitude Era,Believe in The Shield(a showcase that shows all matches where the Shield dominated),YES movement(great matches of Daniel's career),Punjabi nightmare(the great Khali's matches and the Punjabi prison match),etc......
new match types like casket match,ambulance match,8 man and 10 man matches,punjabi prison,etc...
they should also improve My Career mode,they should bring back GM mode,Create an arena,create a championship and Create a story mode

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Why is it that every year someone says bring back gm mode? GM was boring as hell and sucked a big giant bag of dicks.....

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>GM was boring as hell and sucked a big giant bag of dicks.....[/quote]

I'll agree to disagree on this one, as a fan of the tew games i enjoyed gm mode while it may not of been as technical as tew it was still a solid booking experience closer to EWR which is nearly more popular than the TEW series as it is a simpler and more accessible game, and something unique to GM that no other booking game has ever had was the ability to watch or play your booked matches, which broke up the booking nicely

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
well,everyone has its own choice,there are people who like GM mode,and there are people who dont like GM mode
i just hope they improve My Career mode

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
If I see Attitude Era I will not buy this game unless its a remake of No Mercy

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Gm mod was boring and useless.
create arena,belts,finisher,story designer i wanted try all these features in wwe 2k15 pc version they should bring back these.
and they need to improve my career its just a mix of story designer cut scenes.
caw mode need to be improved also with more option like in ps3.
i like attitude era based story mode it will be awesome.

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
i dont know why so many people are against the Attitude Era

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I love Attutide Era. It's great for people who haven't played WWE'13. But for others no. I've not played WWE'13. So go Attitude Era. About GM, nah. I don't like GM mode, I prefer a proper career mode. Release date for PC? Still unknown?

OLD AGE 03

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
for me, the only GM mode that I really liked was that of svr2006.
but what is most urgently should return is CREATE A WINNING, although he was not a mode of all was how an option for Select mode create move set, So that it serves to create a tremendously realistic legend, when he will finish celebrating one match as dolph zigler, even in Playstation1 You could choose different wins, and referring to the terminator in the 2k16 I think just reaffirms the importance of modding to correct the stupidities, and mistakes that make the game developers, blessed modding! :mock:

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
IM NOT GOING TO BUY A GAME I ALREADY HAVE, LET ALONE I DON'T NEED TO BUY A CONSOLE TO PLAY IT >: (

why am I so against it? people think the attitude era is the jesus of wrestling times. So they put it in every single game as a story line to play. WWE 13 successfully made me feel like I was in the attitude era, so lets just make sure it stays there. Dont get me started on how many Stone Cold vs The Rock WM 15 matches I've seen in Career mode or whatever...
Also theres no Hulk Hogan and Terminator is the preorder bonus. I liked Maniac's Terminator mod but as a preorder bonus for WWE2k15? My Attention to play this game is so low right now.

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
That's what I meant. Maybe you also played 2K15, so you played twice WM 15. The Attitude Era was in WWE'13 as game mode, in WWE 2K14 as part of a game mode and now in WWE 2K16. For people who have played '13 and 2K14 is boring. I think they are not against the Era, but are against the game mode. In fact I have never played '13 and 2K14, so I want to play Attitude Era with updated graphics
MyCareer is back, and this time it goes a lot further, all the way to you gaining admission to the WWE Hall of Fame.
Create a Diva, Create a Show, Create an Arena, and Create a Championship are back in!
WWE Universe: Wrestlers can now be booked to multiple shows
Online has been "overhauled."
Three-man commentary team, with John "Bradshaw" Layfield joining King and Cole.
Ladder, handicap, and tornado tag match types added back in.
No loading screens between entrances, and you can assault opponents during their entrance!
Improved ref and manager AI.

Found on IGN, revelations during the Gamescom

A.M Reigns

Main Eventer
Reaction score
amazing!! i found this on IGN's youtube channel
WWE 2K16 first gameplay,its good to see a gameplay,last year they never showed us a gameplay,the thing that i dont like is that they changed the pinning system again