WWE Legend Paul Bearer Passes Away.at 58

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
paulbearer_badge.png

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>WWE is saddened to learn of the passing of William Moody, aka Paul Bearer. Moody made his WWE debut in 1991 as the manager of The Undertaker and went on to become a memorable part of WWE over the course of the next 20 years.

Our deepest condolences go out to Moody’s family, friends and fans.
[/quote]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I was really shocked when I heard that he died, he seemed fine a few weeks ago. Sad to see him go. He was a legend.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
damn...was hoping to see him at wrestlemania...rip

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Oh No......... I want to see him speaking with his "Ohhh yyyes!" Themed-Word in The WWE Hall Of Fame, But it will never going happen :(

But anyway, WWE MUST INDUCT Paul Bearer into This Year Hall Of Fame. WWE MUST INDUCT Him because Without Him, There is no The Undertaker & Kane that we know as today (That's The Fact)!

RIP, Sir Paul Bearer :'(

*I will make a Signature dedicated to Paul Bearer right now. EDIT: Done (Check out My GFX Collection Thread to see My Paul Bearer Signature)*

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
This is really shocking and sad news. He was still relatively young and seemed in good health a few months ago. R.I.P Paul Bearer and thank you for the memories.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
tnafan said:
This is really shocking and sad news. He was still relatively young and seemed in good health a few months ago. R.I.P Paul Bearer and thank you for the memories.
I know :( In order to remember Paul and pay tribute to him, I have put Nadim's sig in my sig, too. Let's all put this sig as our sigs to pay respect to the late William Moody:
<blockquote class='code_blockquote'><dl><dt>Code: </dt><dd> </dd></dl><code>
34ew9ba.png
</code></blockquote>

Result:
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>RIP Paul Bearer, you were so young</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
34ew9ba.png
</div>

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
One of my fondest memories of Paul was seeing him return at WMXX with deadman i remember when i heard the''OOOOOHHHHH YYYYEEEESSSSS'' when the lights went out i felt like i was 8 years old again this is so sad to hear

thank you for been a part of my childhood William Moody may you Rest In Peace you will be missed :(

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Big loss to the wrestling world. Only fair to pay tribute to him In some way such as a modding one.

R.I.P.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
FUCK I CAN'T BELEIVE.HE WAS YOUNG.

HIS LAST APPEARENCE WAS IN A DUMB FEUD BEETWEEN KANE AND ORTON,SHIT.

R.I.P William.We will miss you.

HOF 2014 PLEASE WWE,HE DESERVES IT.