WWE Universe OSR Tournment(Entries Now Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJCasey

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Oh this will be fun. If you dont mind, could i pick. Rey Mysterio? Thnx :there there:

dabaddguy

Midcard
Reaction score
NOW I'm sure everyone KNOWS who I'm picking...Dick Buttkus!!! J/K Gimmie Da Bad Guy Mang, and let me know if I have to send a mpk of him with my moveset 'cause I'll send it. Thx soo much.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Ok my man. Chico it is.Thanks so much for joing in buddy. Also if you can have a word with TheNewF'Nshow and see if he can help with the filming. If he cant its all good bro. ;)

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Hmm! Very difficult to pick up a wrestler ...Okay I will go for The Animal - <big>BATISTA</big> :truce:

MMK

Young Lion
Reaction score
1) Chris Jericho

if not possible then 2) Christian would be fine . :)

Blue Warrior

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It's not that hard to do the filming, the best software is Fraps, but recorded videos take too much space.
I reccomend CamStudio or Camtasia, you can find a download link on YT.

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Dunno whether I am being stupid but how will the winners be decided ??? How will I play ??? :huh:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>It's not that hard to do the filming, the best software is Fraps, but recorded videos take too much space.
I reccomend CamStudio or Camtasia, you can find a download link on YT.[/quote]
Thanks warrior buddy, i will check those out. :)

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Dunno whether I am being stupid but how will the winners be decided ??? How will I play ???[/quote]

Well what I am doing james is simming the matches (The computer plays, not me) on my computer and filming it using the software. Once we get all 32 members, I will then do a luck draw to choose who will face each other in the first 32, then I will film the matches one by one and update the topic with the results along with the video of the match.

The members who sign up will watch there chosene wrestler and hope they beat there opposet member.

Its straight forward enough :D

Arpith

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
@tnafan - Now I got it....
EDIT: And 1st warning for tnafan for triple posting :p :D

Status
Not open for further replies.