WWE2K14 Wish List

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
<big>WWE2K14 Wish List</big>

I named a few wishes i have for the new game I mentioned on NMZ but this site seems ore active and honestly pretty as hell with the new layout.

- The Option of picking moves (hell not even custom moves) in the story designer instead boring, generic Aces N 8's beatdowns.

- User Tracklist for the Story Designer. Hell at the menu screens like the NmThing.

- Finally, a custom entrance where you can wear a title.

- And even with the new 2K title if THQ and or Yukes is still involved then shit make a current update to Here Comes The Pain, WWF No Mercy AND Day Of Reckoning. But good lord not WCW Nitro/Thunder. That spinning ring made me throw worse than the damn gameplay.

- Standing Custom Finishers that go through tables and on chairs and steel steps.

- Shield Three Man Powerbomb

- A six sided TNA ring. (Just Kidding) Well how about Hulk Hogan getting eerily slammed in a casket in the story mode after actually passing away all too soon from steroid abuse right after the games release. Better him than Eddie Guerrero in SvR 2006.

- Rear custom finishers

- Booking winners in Universe mode. Not just simulating to wind up with new the WWE Champion JTG. Because he wins a simulated Royal Rumble and a simulated MITB in the same year.

Lol.

- More simple paint tools. Shit I'm better with Adobe than that shit.

- Jerry Lawler heart attack angle. I'd so knock over the crash cart.

*Boo*

Too soon?

- Superstar threads for entrance attires.
(Haven't played WWE'13 yet. They do that already?)

- No really, a Here Comes The Pain modern update you can move Caws to and from like Legends Of Wrestlemania. It made SvR 2010 (or 2009. I put 2009 in foster care and got my Project64 pregnant.) almost worth buying

- A Hornswoggle I can brutally fist rape.

-Said this on NMZ:

"But how's this for a site where Adobe is used for faces on a N64 game: You know how Saint's Row has the face picture edit deal? That be cool if you put faces from the X-Box in WWE'(2K)14. You know without the modding you have to do for a damn emulator. And that eyeball thingy in textures they had are weird as Hornswoggle matches for eternity. But yeah didn't like the first Saint's Row have that, why not the next SvR?"

-I wish you had the option to pick your opponent's shoulder off the mat in a heel squash match without the jobber no selling and getting up. Makes me wanna stab a green boy like New Jack. Considering you can do that in DOR2

-One more deal: Custom Entrances that could use camera angles made by the highlight editor.

Love to hear your ideas guys.
:cena

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
"- User Tracklist for the Story Designer. Hell at the menu screens like the NmThing."

Sorry bro but most interns in 2K14 development are saying that WWE 13 is the last game to have Story Designer.

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>WoodBoy Doctor of Chaos</dt><dd>Aug 23 2013, 12:06:48 PM</dd></dl><div>..........WWE 13 is the last game to have Story Designer.[/quote]Dude those interns should have apologized on behalf of the company not you. Lol

No but really thanks Buddy because you just saved me the $59 bucks I won't be spending on that game.

Plus I never even played WWE13 yet.

Damn no more SvR Global videos.

Oh and speaking of the NMThing I'm trying to see if there are offsets or another programs for other N64 games:

http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9911480/1/#new

And thanks again Friend for the heads up on sticking with '13 and using this site for mods with it.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
JakeOrton said:
- And even with the new 2K title if THQ and or Yukes is still involved then shit make a current update to Here Comes The Pain, WWF No Mercy AND Day Of Reckoning. But good lord not WCW Nitro/Thunder. That spinning ring made me throw worse than the damn gameplay.
If they make a current update to Here Comes The Pain, WWF No Mercy, AND Day Of Reckoning, Then they should NOT make the WWE 2K14 in the first place.

There's no chance for them to make a update of the old games. Even If they did make a update of the old games, They would not gain profit from the updated old games at all.

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
JakeOrton said:
<big>WWE2K14 Wish List</big>

- No really, a Here Comes The Pain modern update you can move Caws to and from like Legends Of Wrestlemania. It made SvR 2010 (or 2009. I put 2009 in foster care and got my Project64 pregnant.) almost worth buying
You're telling me if they made a new or modernized version of HCTP you wouldn't buy it?

Even if it offered something to enhance the replay value of a current titles?

And didn't they update WWF Wrestlefest, you know they same way they could update DOR and No Mercy online to PSN or XBL?

Didn't you still buy WWE'13?

Matter of fact since they were for Nintendo how would that even affect sales if it was just for the WII-U?

Really? Not even release WWE2K14 just because of an update? Can you explain why that would be?

Wouldn't they make sure one would be the more marketable and appealing to buyers?

I mean if they went ahead with one thing I put on a wish list wouldn't it be worth buying if they put all the other or at least bunch of the other things too. I mean sheesh I posted a long list.

Lol Buddy, anyway what's on your wishlist?

THE REAL ENiGMA

Young Lion
Reaction score
Give me a normal stunner (NOT the BOING! WHEEEEE i can do a cartwheel! stunner), a normal chokeslam, RVD, NO ONLINE ACHIEVEMENTS, realistic clothes, and a FUN royal rumble, and i'm happy.

On a side note, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FIX UNIVERSE!

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>You're telling me if they made a new or modernized version of HCTP you wouldn't buy it? [/quote]There's no chance for them to update a game that has been released 10 years ago.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>And didn't they update WWF Wrestlefest, you know they same way they could update DOR and No Mercy online to PSN or XBL?[/quote]WrestleFest was released a year ago, And No Mercy was released 13 years ago. There's no chance in hell that they would make a update of No Mercy. If you want a updated version of No Mercy, Why don't you go to the No Mercy section on this forum? There are a lot of people who make a updated version of No Mercy, Such as WWE 2013 made by Team WWE 2013.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Really? Not even release WWE2K14 just because of an update? Can you explain why that would be?[/quote]If they release WWE 2K14, And at the same time, They did release a updated version of HCTP or No Mercy, HCTP or No Mercy will surely sold out more quicker than WWE 2K14. In other word, HCTP or No Mercy will outsell WWE 2K14.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Lol Buddy, anyway what's on your wishlist?[/quote]My wishlist is to see the complete roster of WWE 2K14.

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>There's no chance for them to update a game that has been released 10 years ago.

WrestleFest was released a year ago......
Wow 10 years?

I must be old as hell if you don't know WWF Wrestlefest first came out over 20 years ago Bruh in 1991.

If you tell me you were born that year I'm going to shed dust for tears.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Lol Even this video was uploaded in 2008.

5 years ago.

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
NADIMMANIA said:
- If they make a current update to Here Comes The Pain, WWF No Mercy, AND Day Of Reckoning, Then they should NOT make the WWE 2K14 in the first place.

There's no chance for them to make a update of the old games. Even If they did make a update of the old games, They would not gain profit from the updated old games at all.
Before I even go on I'm confused are you saying they wouldn't make a profit because the updates wouldn't sell or WWE2K14?

Plus with all these quotes you still missed the one where I said if they did do it it would be cool to do it like they did with Legends of Wrestlemania.

And is a full roster a something you want in the game or about it?
nadimmania said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div> Why don't you go to the No Mercy section on this forum? There are a lot of people who make a updated version of No Mercy, Such as WWE 2013 made by Team WWE 2013.
[/quote]Bruh you know damn well I'm already here downloading No Mercy mod saves.

Lol.

Wait didn't somebody make a thread about how most of new attires in WWE13 were already mods created here?

So imagine what kind of update the could make for No Mercy if even THQ was inspired by what is on this site and NMZ.

And as much as you're responding to my posts I still think you're missing hat I actually said but it's cool Buddy:

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Matter of fact since they were for Nintendo how would that even affect sales if it was just for the WII-U?............

Wouldn't they make sure one would be the more marketable and appealing to buyers?[/quote]

Meaning if they actually did do it chances are it would just be a downloadable update......

Like Wrestlefest

and only for the Wii anyway.

Plus do really think they would deliberately make titles to cancel out the marketability of each other?

That's what they didn't do with Legends Of Wrestlemania.
One last thing:

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>........HCTP or No Mercy will surely sold out more quicker than WWE 2K14. In other word, HCTP or No Mercy will outsell WWE 2K14.[/quote]
As much I love No Mercy and actually more to the liking of Enigma here SYM being my personal favorite of the PS2 pre SvR games. All the same do you really think that No Mercy would outsell a brand new WWE game?

That's why I keep mentioning downloadable games because how many new features do you think No Mercy and even HCTP would need to outsell bad enough generate more interest?

You said it yourself <blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>No Mercy is 13 years old.[/quote] So is it too old to update or too good to be released the same time as WWE2K14?

Be pretty cool if THQ did see these hacked moves and added a custom move creator inspired by the millions of hacks.

Aside from that even that 720p VPW2 save graphically......

Blah blah I made my point good night gentlemen.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
CMPunkLaughGIF.gif

xbox360svr1

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I want backstage hardcore matches, like in the Smackdown games. I also want 6 Man Tornado Tag to come back.

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
Xbox360svr1 I wonder how many people want future titles to have more features that were left out. Something in regards to that I would ask for is the option to use grapple systems from older games. SYM for me personally.

Nadimmania, you want CM Punk from Nexus? Lol

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>JakeOrton</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>You're telling me if they made a new or modernized version of HCTP you wouldn't buy it? [/quote]

In some ways they did, the SVR/WWE12&13/WWE 2K are kind of sequels in the Smackdown series. But i know what you mean (HCTP with updated roster, moves, etc...) If it was in their plans it would have been done years ago since a lot of people are considering HCTP as the best wrestling game.

Only thing on my wishlist, a f*cking new wrestling game on PC !

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey Baal remember when they updated River City Ransom?

See the same way Nadim is new to the first Wrestlefest I don't know what kind of update they made.

I'd like SYM or at least HCTP but with not too many new features. But this just came to me. You know how they do Old School Raw with aspects of various sets and broadcast styles? Imagine and Old School Smackdown game with a bunch of classic features.

A HCTP with SYM finisher effects and backstage AND a GM Mode.... FTW.

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Hey Baal remember when they updated river City Ransom?[/quote]

No, i don't even know what it is. :unsure:

I get your point, and some features you want could be nice but considering the game is almost done and released in a few months, making a wishlist about WWE2k14 is as useful as writting a letter to Santa in February.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
JakeOrton said:
See the same way Nadim is new to the first Wrestlefest I don't know what kind of update they made.
For god sake, I knew about the first WrestleFest (The old one), And I knew about the new WrestleFest (The new one)! :Da F**K?:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>I get your point, and some features you want could be nice but considering the game is almost done and released in a few months, making a wishlist about WWE2k14 is as useful as writting a letter to Santa in February.[/quote]baal says it all. It's going to be released in a few months, But good luck on waiting your wishlist to be granted, Mr. Orton! Bruce Campbell

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
What I wish for is people to stop bitching about something that isn't even out yet or wanting something that there is no way in hell they are never going to get. (Updated versions of games averaging over 10 or more years old)

JakeOrton

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>What I wish for is people to stop bitching about something that isn't even out yet or wanting something that there is no way in hell they are never going to get. (Updated versions of games averaging over 10 or more years old)[/quote]

Um ok......

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>WrestleFest was released a year ago[/quote]

Updated a year ago after 22 years. We already had this discussion. And whoa who is bitching? Friend this is just a thread about video games.

Lol

It's cool Bruh. I'm not really expecting THQ or 2K sports to go down the list and hook a brother up.

And as far as when I started this thread well firstly I already posted these on NMZ back in the beginning of July.

http://thenomercyzone.clicdev.com/f/index.php?trk=thenomercyzone&showtopic=38605&st=0

So as far as

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Santa in February[/quote]

goes it's not that serious because this isn't a letter to THQ sitting on Cory Ledesma's lap. It just a friendly discussion among people who play their games.

Lol Mr. Baal and Mr. Nadim

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>For god sake, I knew about the first WrestleFest (The old one), And I knew about the new WrestleFest (The new one)![/quote]

So... if you know Wrestlefest came out 22 years ago then why is a newer more popular game too old to update?

Then again you never answered my earlier question:

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>So is it too old to update or too good to be released the same time as WWE2K14?[/quote]

And one more thing even if I asked what you guys want from the game now. Isn't the conversation what you hope the game does have?

Besides have all the features even been announced?

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>My wishlist is to see the complete roster of WWE 2K14. [/quote]

See? Lol

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I could see an HD remake of HCTP. It seems trendy these days.

As for the wishlist, Hardyz, Dudleys, and Angle. All were integral to the attitude era, but left out of WWE 13. I don't think it's that much of a stretch to be honest.