wwf no mercy online tournament

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
Val Venis for me. How does this game work, i'm kind of confused, now. lol

Reaction score
Are we actually playing the matches or simming? If they're being played I will have to drop out. My mobile access point is not a good enough connection to support online gaming

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
okay so to clear it all up, we are going to be playing no mercy on project 64 with NETPLAY which will allow us to play no mercy together as if we where siting next to each other, so think wwe2k14 online multilayer it's over the internet :)

I'm sad to hear about people dropping out over internet issues, so I'll recommend this(yes i know I'm plunging another one of my projects, yeah i know i suck lol) if you want to roleplay join this one http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=10074656/1/#new IF YOU WANT A REAL COMPETITION JOIN THIS ONE or join both lol :)

hopefully this clears up all the
46e25cf0637ebb168de6e596f80c9a79.jpg

P.S as for bad internet i'm hoping to test out tunngle or the like, which will host a independent server cutting down on lag and general internet usage

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
will it work on android tethering to my pc.

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
yeah should do i used to play online with a mobile before i got broadband

Reaction score
is this still alive? cause i configured my emulator to play online and I would like to participate.
shane mcmahon is the guy I choose

Reaction score
nice! and how is going on the tournament? sorry first time I see this post and I think is gonna be great

Champion_Gamer

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
if your asking hows the progress of the tournament , well it's not going to bad we have had two people drop out and another two people take there places, so we have only got a few more spots to fill until we can get the tournament going, then everyone will be pmd, with further details or i'll post em here whatevers better :)

Reaction score
if there is one free spot i would like to aprticipate but if there is not it's ok. and the games will be recorded or something?

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
There will be online matches e.g you and i have a match then we will create a server and champion gamer will jain as a spectator and he will record it with commentry and will upload the video and and result in OSR.

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I mean we will play an online match in no mercy and champion gamer will record it.