WWF No Mercy Wiki

chaotix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
wwfnomercy.wikia.com
I am not sure if this is in the proper category, so if it is not, please tell me. I am new here.

I started up a No Mercy Wiki. It is located at wwf-no-mercy.wikia.com. Contributors are needed to make this an all encompassing No Mercy resource. Right now i am working on:
-getting a bio page with the move lists for each character on the roster
-creating articles describing the no mercy communities, forums, resources, etc, dead, living, and soon to be, including
*No Mercy Library
*No Mercy Zone
*No Mercy Mall
*Old School Reunion
*etc...
-creating articles for full game mods
-articles for the championship paths in the game, citing references to existing faqs

So i would appreciate it if people jump in wherever they want! Just roll up your sleeves, pick a project. and run with it. The things i listed above are just suggestions on where to get started, but you can create articles for anything No Mercy related. If someone wants to design a new logo, that would be cool too.

This wiki will not be a dictatorship. Lets just make it the best it can be! :)
anybody?

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
I think we should begin with Championship Mode rather than Movesets(Fighting Style,Strenght and etc).

Anyway,that's a really cool initiative,I'll try to contribute whenever I can,I added Kane WWE.com biography just like in Edge article.

http://wwf-no-mercy.wikia.com/wiki/Kane

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I like the idea and think this is very neat. I don't really have the time to contribute, but, when you've completed a good amount of it, I'll put it up in the links on top of the OSR pages ;)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
We already have a No Mercy archive at the top of our page, and the No Mercy Mall is in alpha. Just sayin'.

chaotix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
wwfnomercy.wikia.com
Helloooooo noggers. So its been a while. I just recently got back into an old favorite, you guessed it, No Mercy. I decided to check out the no mercy wiki that I started those years ago. The url of wwfnomercy.wikia.com became available so i just moved it there, and have been continuing the edits and making a go of it. I hope it takes off this time around. I actually forgot how much I absolutely love playing no mercy. It really calms me down and provides me a comforting nostalgia after a long long day at work. Anyways, missed you all.

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Sweet I'll check this out. Would be cool if you expanded the wiki to include all AKI wrestling games. I'd love to see a wiki for WCW Revenge!

chaotix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
wwfnomercy.wikia.com
Thanks i cant wait! And if you want to make any edits that would be great too. Or just enjoy the wiki. I am trying to make it a complete, professional, easy to navigate reference on WWF No Mercy that can be enjoyed by the layman and the hardcore enthusiast both. I really hope some of the people here will fill out the homebrew section as well.As the homebrew stuff is not my forte, for now I am focusing on trying to make the core No Mercy stuff complete right now.

Love WCW Revenge. So much fun. The AKI/THQ engine is amazing. I just recently downloaded Virtual Pro Wrestling 2, and although i had trouble navigating the menus what with the language barrier, it was still a ton of fun!
There should definitely at least be articles created for the other AKI/THQ wrestling games on the wiki, even if the general focus is WWF No Mercy, since they are absolutely relevant to No Mercy's development.

Thanks for replying and checking out the Wiki!

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
In case you weren't aware Virtual Pro Wrestling 2 is now in English. Someone patched it so that about 95% of the game is completely translated.

chaotix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
wwfnomercy.wikia.com
Thanks. I may check out the patch at some point. Usually though I play the games on my tv which has a Mi Box android tv box on it, and I use something called Internet Archive Rom Launcher, a kodi addon, in conjunction with RetroArch. It makes it convenient to navigate everything from the comfort of my couch using a gamepad or remote, from finding the rom to playing it without ever having to use a mouse or keyboard.

I do have Project 64 on my laptop and play on there sometimes, which is when I try out patches and stuff, but i do most of my playing on the TV. That does lead me to a question. Why is there no put together ROMs of the homebrew stuff? Is there no way to package a customized game for easy distribution and playing?

bluntfello

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I think it might be hard to patch all those textures into one rom. Not sure if it has to do with the size of each cartridge, which I think maxed out at 64MB, given that some of these saves average about 300-600 megabytes. Would be cool yes, but it would also prevent the saves from being edited.

chaotix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Website
wwfnomercy.wikia.com
bluntfello said:
Sweet I'll check this out. Would be cool if you expanded the wiki to include all AKI wrestling games. I'd love to see a wiki for WCW Revenge!
If you feel like creating some articles on the wiki for Revenge or any of the other THQ games that would be cool :)
So i have been putting a bit if effort into the wiki. Wikia/Fandom offers use oramazing, great tools and it is starting to take shape. There is still a ton of info to be filled in though, so anyone as passionate about NM as me would be a welcome addition to my current team of one. To give you some ideas of where i am, i created a table for a character's moves which is in use at http://wwfnomercy.wikia.com/wiki/The_Rock and has an editable template for use on other wrestlers. Also, if you visit http://wwfnomercy.wikia.com/wiki/Women's_Championship you will notice the interactive map i started, which is only going to get better once the tooltops are implemented. To give you an idea, please see http://pl.leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/League_of_Legends_Wiki. The tooltipe will also come in handy with the roster pages too. So i really hope some of you will be interested in contributing.

Sincerely,
Chaotix

PS...Hey would it be inappropriate to create a new thread about this since this one was started 3 yesrs ago? i want to see if i can get some contribs for the project and i dont know if new ppl see this thread. not likely though