Back to Basics 2015

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I am absolutely loving that Simon Gotch. I'm looking forward to using the Vaudevillains to kick some serious tag team butt in the future

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
80-eMuZUG1.jpg

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
that is fantastic, it's hard to BOlieve its all hacked from scratch hats off to you mate :hi

piipiino0

Young Lion
Reaction score
Oh God I recently see that i'm gonna to download it i hope still exist :D

R

Rossoneri4Ever

Crowd Member
This is my first try at playing a No Mercy mod, and this one looks unreal. Great work man.

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
Incredible hacks. You've taken our original concept and improved it ten times over. I love the fact you're including the big NXT stars as well as the main roster. It should allow for even more variety in matches (NXT-only battle royal, anybody?)

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm till working on this save. Albeit slowly. I was hoping to finish this in 2014. But hell, it will be B2B 2015 now.

the Bodog:
0B7oAii.gif

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I love it! Your hacks are seriously some of the most creative in this game's history.

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
That BoDog hack is simply awesome. Using the ani from the Spinning Back Drop to set up the move is genius IMO. Don't worry about the delayed release, take as long as you need. Hell, back in the days of the original B2B saves we once delayed a release for little under a year. Keep up the great work

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Itami Update:

iVao5a4XQHYcI.gif

The release will come, butt it will be a while. For some reason the adresses for Polygon hacking have changed. So I need to do those hacks(mask colour,beard shapes) again.

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
A new day has arrived:

80-XbZQeQP.png

<iframe type='text/html' width='560' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>
<iframe type='text/html' width='560' height='315' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>