Back to Basics 2015

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Fuckin' El .... That is Phenomenal, That is the best move hack to date.. And that is a BIG Statement

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
iv3lT78OTgWcY.jpg

iNTmNYVvGUiip.gif

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
That Sami Zayn is awesome looking (love how you did his current tights, I wouldn't have had a clue honestly), and I don't even know how you managed to do his between the ropes Diving DDT. I like the bonus look at Aiden English too. Does that mean we're getting the Vaudevillains as a unit? Because that would please me greatly

C

Cj3625

Crowd Member
so fucking awesome man
Just a problem, is it only for 1.7?
i tried in 1.6 and some cheats don't show
i also tried add another cheat and it says "you have reached the maximum amount of cheats for this rom"
is there someway to increase the maximum number of cheats per rom?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You must use 1.7 or higher, as it has more cheat space. Almost unlimited. 1.6 won't work.

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
I seem to recall I made an attempt at doing the Shield (inc. Rollins) in the last days before the original Revival project was discontinued, but your version of the Future stomps mine into the ground (pun intended)! I love each of those attires (especially the third) and I like the fact you've exclusively stuck to Authority-endorsed Rollins instead of giving him a Shield outfit or something he wore in NXT. I'm assuming the other 2 will get similar treatment. Keep it up

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm trying to keep the attire as up to date as possible

Helluva Kick
ibpvRQLXrIPvq5.gif