Back to Basics 2015

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
ilZTEqDuMFlLw.bmp

DynamiteTommy

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry for the dumb question(s) . . . But, where would I find this update? Or has it not yet been released? Rollins & Ambrose's new attires are spot on, nice work Barskio. will Wyatt's glove & Harper's wrist bands be in this Release?

Ujjwal

Young Lion
Reaction score
This mod is really awesome. I.I have been playing it like crazy since i got it and really enjoy the move hacks but some of the moves like Ambrose and Rollins finishers freeze in the game.How can i fix that?And I also wanted to replace some wrestlers moves but as there are no movesets cheats i can not use wldfb's moveset editor..is there any other way to change the existing moveset.Any help will be highly appreciated. :yes:

O

Okuabasi

Crowd Member
I feel that a post of this length is warranted:

It seems as though it was nearly 10 years ago that I found out about NMZ and it made me learn that people could actually hack games without having made games themselves. I thought CAWs were the furthest they could be taken but I when I saw the Saves, I was blown away. This was my favourite save on that site. It made me appreciate the AKI art style and the difficulty of creating simple-looking but game-changing hacks. I'm glad this was revived and updated and I hope to get my hands on this soon. Congratulations to all that worked on this and made it happen.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Yeah! This is gonna be awesome! Glad to see that you are still going to be releasing new stuff for this! :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looks awesome bro. Personally I would give him Jeff Hardy face. He pretty much looks identical to Dolph Ziggler. For Adrian Neville I give him Stevie Richards face.