Back to Basics 2015

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You don't. There isn't an android Nintendo 64 emulator out that let's you put in your own cheat file. I've tried.

basedliger

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thank you! Playing on the AKI engine with this incredible roster is wrestling bliss.
Anyone else getting a frozen white screen after a match ends?

NLG

Young Lion
Reaction score
Well I have to say, an update/revival of Back 2 Basics was the last thing I expected to see when I came here, but I'm extremely glad that I did, because you've done an amazing job barskio. I'm glad that the original 'spirit' of B2B is being carried on in some way shape of form. Just before NMZ went down permanently working on the save was starting to become a real chore for me, and it was beginning to show in the previews I was putting out. Looking at your own previews I can safely say before I've even had a chance to experience it for myself that you've taken what WldFb & I did and improved it tenfold. Excellent job all round

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
basedliger said:
Thank you! Playing on the AKI engine with this incredible roster is wrestling bliss.
Anyone else getting a frozen white screen after a match ends?

I did using 2.0/1, use 1.7

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
NLG said:
Well I have to say, an update/revival of Back 2 Basics was the last thing I expected to see when I came here, but I'm extremely glad that I did, because you've done an amazing job barskio. I'm glad that the original 'spirit' of B2B is being carried on in some way shape of form. Just before NMZ went down permanently working on the save was starting to become a real chore for me, and it was beginning to show in the previews I was putting out. Looking at your own previews I can safely say before I've even had a chance to experience it for myself that you've taken what WldFb & I did and improved it tenfold. Excellent job all round
Thanks for the kind words. Really appreciate it.

X

XtremeWRATH

Crowd Member
Out of curiosity i looked into this at first didn't think too much of this save but as i looked through the pages my interest peaked vastly. Love the hacks for the moves very impressive!

X

XtremeWRATH

Crowd Member
I can't seem to get this to work. Game loads up i go to superstar select everyone looks weird but no one has changed. Any help would be appreciated

Ujjwal

Young Lion
Reaction score
The roster and move hacks look amazingly great.Dying to play this game.Can anyone provide me the link to download it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
It should show up now you commented on it.

On another note. Barskio buddy I absolutely still love playing this. Is there any desire to add some newer wrestlers to the roster IE NXT and maybe some Divas like Paige, AJ?

CKMBDavis

Young Lion
Reaction score
For some odd reason, I was just thinking about No Mercy mods earlier today after not playing anything for almost a year or so, and now I see this! Very nice!

Gotham

Young Lion
Reaction score
This is probably the coolest work I've ever seen. I don't think there's a way to say "Thank you" enough.

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I hope everyone is still enjoying this save. Feel free to post your experiences with the save. Be it with a video or a screenshot.

@ Cable

I'm really busy with work at the moment. But I will look into making some NXT caws and updating some of the roster. It might take a while.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Had a look at that Wyatt's picture again and little things like his double layered glove just shows how effort you put into each hack.

Inspiring.