Back to Basics 2015

stoody

Young Lion
Reaction score
I got it to work, but some of the move hacks don't work? For instance, Seth Rollins does none of the moves you posted in the video. Help?

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Haven't gotten the chance to try this out yet, but I see some are having issues with hacks, I'm guessing mostly move hacks cause Barskio cleared up the attire hacks problems. But if this is like the old B2B save, you need a hacked rom. Unless barskio changed that?

Aside from that, barskio you fucking rule man. I was lurkin hard on the topic on NMZ, i remember the last update I saw was Bray, then the site went down. So thank you so much for patching this, waited hella long.

stoody

Young Lion
Reaction score
The hacked rom is the rom included in the download, correct? If so, some of the move hacks aren't working for me.

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It all works fine on my end.

=========================
Install notes for pj64 2.0:

1: Extract the .mpk and .fla file into the save folder. Overwrite existing files.
2: Extract the .cht file into the config folder. Overwrite existing file.
3: Extract the rom into the main folder

Now launch pj64

4: And select the extracted rom.

5: Tick all of the following cheats
Arenas
Attires
Belts
Have All
Moves
Movesets
Roster

6: Tick the cheats you want to use from the Misc cheats.

If something doesn't work, try restarting the emulator.

Hope this helps.

Enjoy.

Maximo

Midcard
Reaction score
Are you all making sure you're using Project 1,7 and above?

1.6 doesn't enough cheat capacity for all the additional cheats,

Edit: Haha, I posted it the same time as Barsiko.
Great stuff by the way.

stoody

Young Lion
Reaction score
Got it working, I'm a dummy. Thanks again. And whoever added the Dude Love taunt for Cesaro, I hate you! Hahaha

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Finally got a computer that play No Mercy, this is on my to do list tonight! Awesome!

Thanks for the work, it's gonna be a blast.

R

Ron4life

Crowd Member
New user, can't wait to try. Will be first No Mercy mod

D

dieguchi2014

Crowd Member
Lo que veo en las imagenes el juego esta excelente estoy ancioso de jugarlo ya el que lo hizo lo felicito te quedo genial

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Finally got it to work, took me a while then i realized i have to run it on PJ64 2.0 but thats not a problem.

sometimes, when i switch to brock lesnar in the select superstar menu then back to for example John Cena the the tats of Brock appear on Cena's body and its kinda annoying but then i switch to another wrestler then back to Cena and he's normal again, weird.

but in match everything looks perfect, the game runs smoothly and its just fun to play after a long day of school or work really.

Kinda lacks certain attires but thats no biggie, love it 9.5/10.

Robb420

Midcard
Reaction score
Finally got to play it. God damn Barskio you are the fucking man, all the moves look hella smooth, almost like they aren't hacked. Major props for this.

Anyone else having problems coming out of the match though, everything's fine, attires, moves the whole 9, but whenever I leave a match(after its over) the screen turns white and I have to restart PJ2.0, which isn't really an issue, not gonna kill me to click a button after a match. Just wondering if I was the only one.

portgazhyde

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Love the bullhammer taunt :)
I had sim few match with these and so far my fav is Reigns vs Harper (15 mins) which end with a spear.
Too bad i didnt record it.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Can anyone post some screens of the save in action. I can not use my computer atm as it's busted and want to promote all the stuff going on here on Twitter.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<iframe type='text/html' width='320' height='220' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Made a little video for the youtube community, redirected to the forum ofcourse.