Back to Basics 2015

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
Beard works for me but it has a yellow outline thought it might be an alpha problem looks good regardless.

Tyler Black

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Wow this is amazing! The hacks made for this is absolutely incredible, looking forward to playing it

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is the first match of many coming bro lol:

I noticed that with some moves they glitch out like they keep repeating themselves or when they do the move they fly all over the place and come back??

Are you able to select all the movesets and hacks at once or just the wrestlers your using?? That could probably be the problem for above!!

Also I noticed that RVD has a thong, even if his attire hack is checked!! Other than that I haven't had any problems man, this hack is amazing :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Is protect memory unticked in your settings? When it is selected, it stops many cheats from being activated.

agent47

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Special running attack hacks could add some detail to this save. It would look better for Reigns and Bryan.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
Is protect memory unticked in your settings? When it is selected, it stops many cheats from being activated.
yep they are checked man!! RVD still has a thong lol!!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
dafamily said:
here is the first match of many coming bro lol:

I noticed that with some moves they glitch out like they keep repeating themselves or when they do the move they fly all over the place and come back??

Are you able to select all the movesets and hacks at once or just the wrestlers your using?? That could probably be the problem for above!!

Also I noticed that RVD has a thong, even if his attire hack is checked!! Other than that I haven't had any problems man, this hack is amazing :)
Brock Lesnar attire hack is not like the bro. Are you sure you ticked all attire hacks for the wrestlers and the Roster edits?

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@ Keson: Then I'm probably did something wrong lol!! Where do you go to check that, I'm using project64 1.6??

@ AKI Man: Yep everything checked man, hell even the movesets and move hacks and they still look the same??

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
You can't use 1.6 with this save, it must be 1.7 or higher.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
You can't use 1.6 with this save, it must be 1.7 or higher.
Alright I tried using it with the 1.7 you just put up but nothing happens! Like when I load the rom the game is just a black screen with the fps slowly going down??

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Check to see what cheats are selected, make sure it's only the ones you need for the save to run, there may have been something screwy happen when you shitched the cht. files. ;) It happens.

Each cheat file is basically a huuuuge text file, and each each when entered and saved takes a different slot in the cht file (1,2,3, ect...)

The emu's memory still thinks it has the same cheat file, most likley.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
Check to see what cheats are selected, make sure it's only the ones you need for the save to run, there may have been something screwy happen when you shitched the cht. files. ;) It happens.

Each cheat file is basically a huuuuge text file, and each each when entered and saved takes a different slot in the cht file (1,2,3, ect...)

The emu's memory still thinks it has the same cheat file, most likley.
Done!! All the cheats where checked that's why nothing was showing up lol!!

Expect more matches soon :D

Thanks guys for all the help!! This save must be shown to the world!!

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for reporting the problems\feedback.

The beard and mask hacks only work in the no mercy arena for some reason.
Maybe the adresses differ for each arena. I will look into it.

I hope you enjoy the save, and I encourage pics and vids.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
yep that explains it works perfect thanks barskio

Charuas

Young Lion
Reaction score
I'm using Project 64 2.0, have cheats toggled and Protect Memory unticked but I still see a lot of glitched attires for everyone, like misplaced colors, a wrestler's attire carrying over to another wrestler and other weird stuff. What am I doing wrong?

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
When people join a forum only to talk about your work, you might be doing something right :)