Back to Basics 2015

Charuas

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hairy Old Man From The Hill</dt><dd>Feb 9 2015, 12:45:19 PM</dd></dl><div>When people join a forum only to talk about your work, you might be doing something right :)[/quote]A great work like this save needs to be talked about! I actually played one of the older BTBs, 2012 I think and I ended up forgetting about this attire thing :wall:

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Is anyone having the same issue where you exit a match and it just freezes? It's happening to me everytime I have a match.

Charuas

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Feb 11 2015, 01:53:40 PM</dd></dl><div>Is anyone having the same issue where you exit a match and it just freezes? It's happening to me everytime I have a match. [/quote]Yep, same thing here, I have to restart Project 64 when I want to quit a match. Also, I'm experiencing this weird bug where Tyler Breeze completely glitches the game whenever he is in match for some reason.

PinkFloyd

Midcard
Reaction score
It just sounds so cool that this is one of the few mods that doesn't use textures and I love that because That means it's easier for me to set up

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
It's actually easier to set this up, since it just uses a text file. You should try it, it's a great project.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is another match for you guys:

I noticed the same with you guys here that you have to restart the emulator when your done with a match or if you cancel a match!!

Sometimes when a wrestler does there special from the back and switches to the front grapple it just does a chop it both wrestlers with none of them hitting!!

You can't seem to save settings with this!! When I turn off the attitude bar in the options menu, it comes back in the match??

If the computer counters a hacked move they sometimes glitch out like they countered the move but are a long way away from the wrestler, or they glitch out the screen and move all over the place.

Sometimes when the computer sends the opponent to the ropes and the computers runs to the ropes as well to hit them with a closeline the computer will taunt instead of attacking and the opponent will act like he got hit??

Some cheats don't work with this like the full intro code, it just hangs the game??

For the 4 on 4 matches hack it doesn't seem to work, the wrestlers just seem to spin around looking for player 3 and 4.

I have no idea which matches these replace as there are no notes with them the gauntlet match, last man standing and the tag team turmoil match.

Also I think you can only have the wrestlers your using as the selected cheats otherwise people will have the wrong moves or they will glitch out?? Like you can't just select all the movesets and move hacks all together??

LOL, other than that it's a pretty damn sweet hack man!! I had some matches that when on for 50 + minutes, which you guys will see soon ;)

Sorry if I was bitching too much lol, but again this is pretty sweet and hopefully you guys can get this stuff worked out.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I don't think barskio would think your bitching man, more like constructive feedback. If we didn't tell him there was issues with the save them he wouldn't be able to fix them. It's a fantastic save that I have so much fun with and as a huge fan of attire hacks it's great to see a save that goes beyond our expectations.

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Feb 14 2015, 05:06:17 PM</dd></dl><div>It's a fantastic save that I have so much fun with and as a huge fan of attire hacks it's great to see a save that goes beyond our expectations. [/quote]Couldn't agree more man!!

Also sorry if there is no thumbnail, youtube is acting stupid again lol!!

WldFb

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Website
www.tapatalk.com
I read this topic before but haven't posted yet. It's good to see that this save still exists and some people are still here (hi NLG!). Even though I haven't watched wrestling in a while and I don't know some of the new wrestlers I can tell by the screenshots and videos you've done a great work barksio.
About the freezing problem after the match, I think I remember I had it while testing the new emulator and it's possible to fix it by changing one of the settings.

Also, "wher doo i geht downlowd liink plsss? :p "

barskio

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@dafamily

Thanks for the feedback. I don't mind constructive bitching. Will look into this when I got time.
Love the videos.

@WldFb Welcome, this save wouldn't exist without you and NLG.

jordyad

Main Eventer
Reaction score
oh my i love those polys hack youre a great one barskio!!!! i got so many difficulty on use them as a code and not as a memory editing . CONGRATULATION the attire hack are so cool. i love it!! just for be curious are the attire/poly hack are on the rom or something else??? keep up the excellent work :)

G

GoukenZangief

Crowd Member
:withflair:

Looking forward to seeing the new updates!

dafamily

Main Eventer
Reaction score
here is an epic match for you guys, with a sudden death rules match at the end to break the draw:

Awesome mod man!!