Ban Announcements

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
I've only got half a penny but I'm glad that crazy noise is gone now.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Anyone who says stupid shit about my friend is. He said stupid shit about my friend after being told to drop it.

You want him back? This is the thread to plea his case.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
yes i want him back he was doing nice job in svr modding. thats all i can say.
assbag stan deserved ban i dont question about it.
but can u forgive 1 for all for his mistake iam sure he didnt mean any disrespect to maximo.
and just warn him so he can learn his lesson and so he will think twice before doing or saying anything stupid again.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
There's a lot of people who do great mods but are completely wrong in their values and thoughts.

Being talented isn't enough to stay in a forum.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Remind me in a week and he can come back, for now, that remark hurt a lot of people's feelings and I want some quiet time on it.

Rain

Midcard
Reaction score
It's so hard to discuss self termination because the world is so bias against it.I'm not what I would call a religious man but I grew up in church and had it pounded in my head how wrong suicide is.The thing is in some cultures it is viewed as an honorable act seppuku (Hara-Kiri)
I do not want to condone it and change someone's mind about committing suicide but I would like to shed some light on a dark subject in hopes of reaching some understanding.It is this taboo placed upon suicide I believe the fact that no one is able to freely discuss the subject or accept any other explanation that ultimately leads to blind acts of sacrifice.It seems to me that in most forms of organized religion it is taught to not judge but when it comes to suicide or homosexuality.You are condemned without being tried and the only one to plead the case is the person being judged.I do not believe this is a subject of right or wrong but more of an individual case of circumstance.I hope Maximo finds the peace he was searching for and when he is judged that they look more towards the cause and not the effect of his actions sincerely Rain

On subject I am sore too seems these guys want to attack Maximo and call him weak without knowing the man or his life/strife and as I said above it's the bias or stint placed on the act and not the cause.The saddest part of it all is they switch the emphases from the fact that we've lost a friend and make it seem like he is a criminal that should be hated not missed and remembered.For me that leaves an awful feeling in my stomach and just sickens me.Thank you Keson for giving us some time to choke down these vile remarks.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
I personaly didn't know Maximo,but i know how badly his death affected the whole forum.I do stand with the staff for the banning of those two guys.One guy disrespecting and sledging for no reason without respecting the passed away soul and the other guy trying to defend the fucking retard without minding his own business.

stylesismilo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Hairy Old Man From The Hill</dt><dd>Feb 17 2015, 11:57:11 PM</dd></dl><div>There's a lot of people who do great mods but are completely wrong in their values and thoughts.

Being talented isn't enough to stay in a forum.[/quote]You know what's lacking in this world?

Class.

I thought Trashbag Stan was a pretty cool guy until he showed how close minded he is by not accepting things that are different from his beliefs. There are always 2 sides to everything.

Lastly, mocking someone on having depression and not being positive is like mocking someone who has cancer and not being positive.

You don't kick someone when they are down.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
And you especially don't create an account named "Ghost of Maximo" and expect us to have a sense of humor about it. That guy is a complete piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
If anyone wants to win "Asshole of the Year 2015", then forget it. It is going to take a lot to top Assbag Stan.

KG 24

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Keson said:
And you especially don't create an account named "Ghost of Maximo" and expect us to have a sense of humor about it. That guy is a complete piece of shit, as far as I'm concerned.
This is on a level of fucked-up that I wouldn't dare cross paths with. Good fucking riddance.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I am more of a hacker than a modder. In theory, I made the wrong choice by going to SvR instead of NM. But then there is ERI619. He can do so much more than I can, and he is an amazing modder as well. I could get all jealous, but... he is breathing new life into the SvR series and inspiring new breakthroughs and better mods. And he is sharing that work with OSR. So what is there not to like?

I don't like people passing his work off as his own... or stealing from any OSR member. So that is why SNAPE is gone.

How long should we suspend him for? A week? A month? 90 days? You know, I am a little tired right now so I can't be bothered doing maths. So I have kicked SNAPE out for good.

Better yet, I have prevented anyone from making new usernames that disrespect Maximo too.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I can not believe the gaul of that assbag piece of shit. How could he create a account under that name? Does he have no respect or a heart for our friend Maximo. That has got to be the most appalling thing I have seen in any walk of life and definitely the worse thing I have seen at OSR. That piece of crap will never, ever be welcome here again. Disgraceful.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
For what it's worth, this is in my inbox:

80-cUlbAGw.png

Snape is that ATS clown, so I don't care if he's banned.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
He updated another member's mod without permission and took all of the credit?

Not to mention that this is not the first thing he has stolen.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
I accidently went to that guys topic yesterday and i was shocked to see that he stole my Daniel Bryan and he was claiming that mod to be his after changing the skin tone.I was really pissed off,that was one of the best mods i have ever made for HCTP.Not to mention that guy was ban evading,he had made numerous accounts here.

As a result of that,i had to take down all my mod links.I'm happy to see that he has eventually been banned.But he could use a proxy or VPN and still get his motherfucking ass up here.Is there a possibility of using * as a wildcard in IP-Bans?

I Thank the staff especially [call]The Reverend[/call] for the sincere service.
@[call]Keson[/call]
@[call]AKI Man[/call]