Bromazepan's mods (Jeff Hardy released)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromazepan

Young Lion
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Drifter</dt><dd>Jul 5 2018, 10:29:28 PM</dd></dl><div>Love it I had the idea as well awesome[/quote]Thank you man

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
I don't remember you asking me or Alclegacy if you can use anything, yes you gave us credit but we never gave you permission in the first place.

Can you please take the mods down that us our stuff?.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member

This will end well. Which ones use your parts?

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
He pretty much took stuff from the mods we make for WWE 2K18, the gargano attire is mine. The green paint and the black/white paint on jeff is from Alclegacy. (I asked him and he was sure those were his, he was also credited so that kinda confirms it lol)

*EDIT* The armbands that are on the attire with the green paint are also Alc's likely, we are not sure about the usa paint tho since he edited the stuff.

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks like we need to sadly dust off the old list of people's work who you can\can't edit again ...

JulianBITW

Young Lion
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
Looks like we need to sadly dust off the old list of people's work who you can\can't edit again ...
We aren't on any list lol, we are modding 2k18 not no mercy

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
JulianBITW said:
We aren't on any list lol, we are modding 2k18 not no mercy
That's the point, that list is for work people should not use without direct permission from the author.

Your name is not on it, but based on what you said here, it should be, correct?

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
As KWG said man it should be made clear to people, To be honest i'm not a fan of the list but it serves a purpose to stop things like this occurring

Bromazepan - You should ask first dude or actually look for references i googled this it took all of about a minute to find
hKlZwwR.png

UsnN4Sf.jpg

DlbwpJs.jpg

Just saying man its more satisfying as a texture modder to create the logos yourself where possible

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
Wolfpac_69 said:
maybe it should be updated

Wolfpac_69

Main Eventer
Reaction score
@ Toguro i guess so, shame really i'd hoped that list would one day hit the bin

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
@wolfpac_69 Many of the guys who did not allow their work to be edited, I think they're not active anymore, KussenKDogg, Hiw, Damplo,Striker, Saiko, Nips(Loco), DaveSavedTheDay, they might not think the same anymore,

A

alclegacy

Crowd Member
Considering the fact that neither me or Julian even come on this site or are active at all should be a big sign as to whether we want our work used by people here, especially if it was stolen without permission. Had I been asked, I would have been glad to lend my textures, but seeing as I wasn't asked, I don't want anything of mine being used.

Toguro

Opener
Reaction score
@alclecy you have proof or pictures that those textures are yours

A

alclegacy

Crowd Member
The fact that he credited me and the only thing I've created that he's shown is Jeff, pretty clear proof there.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
alclegacy said:
The fact that he credited me and the only thing I've created that he's shown is Jeff, pretty clear proof there.
Indeed.

Which is why I just banned him for 14 days and personally removed the previously mentioned mods from the first post. He isn't gone permanently because I don't believe he did it with malicious intent. But at the same time he was warned about similar stuff before. Next shit like this and he is gone.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
alclegacy said:
Considering the fact that neither me or Julian even come on this site or are active at all should be a big sign as to whether we want our work used by people here, especially if it was stolen without permission. Had I been asked, I would have been glad to lend my textures, but seeing as I wasn't asked, I don't want anything of mine being used.
Dude, we didn't even know who you were until you posted here. Don't lump in thousands of members with one dumbass. It was one person using your stuff, keep it focused on him.

Concerning your second point: You are completely correct. People do this entirely too often. Asking permission takes very little effort, all you have to do is send a message. To use someone else's stuff without permission, especially with wrestling games where the community is small and resources are easily traced back to the creator, is incredibly stupid.

Monarch

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Dude used our boots for Roode and knee pads, kickpads, and trunks for Johnny Gargano. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.