Carloskillar3675 Mods

Reaction score
When i finish them all the mods will be release in the future,(they will be released individually as they get finished)

jojo

Opener
Reaction score
carloskillar3675 said:
When i finish them all the mods will be release in the future,(they will be released individually as they get finished)
I'll wait until release
thank for mod

Reaction score
Someone you would never expected, i based scott on svr08'' Bobby Lashley although I was thinking about creating a rick steiner since their brothers dogg-face gremlin and the big bad booty daddy

Reaction score
PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS MODEL MAY NOT WORK IN-GAME, I HAVE TO MOD HIM IN SINCE HE'S A ENTRANCE MODEL SO I CAN ONLY HOPE THIS WORK WHEN I INJECT HIM IN THE GAME BUT I DID HIM ANYWAY!!!

Raven (one of the tna attires), with this model the only thing that concern me is the cheeks since I can not edit them then I got to work with what I've got (W.I.P):

1-11.jpg

2-10.jpg

3-9.jpg

4-9.jpg

5-6.jpg

6-4.jpg

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
:blink:
Best Raven mod :blink:
I like his face.it is extremely GREAT :yes:

Great mod :hi
Can't wait for the final version :hi

Kira

Midcard
Reaction score
wow Raven looks great :) is the base roddy piper?

HARDX36

Main Eventer
Reaction score
dude you are a beast making textures keep the perfect work :hi

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Unfortunately Piper entrance does not work in-game

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Why not? The pac file contains only 02.bpe and 09.bpe and the file size are as small as inring pacs.

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
MaiCue: I tested this specific model in-game some time ago (without even editing it), and textures get messed up. Generally, entrance models do not work in-game, even if they are simple.

Carlos: Jim Neidhart in-game model works perfectly, i used him for Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner, and Neidhart old school attire.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Carlos, did you use The Juice's Scott Steiner texture? His textures are on the DO-NOT-EDIT list; therefore, using them without permission is against the rules.

Napster

Opener
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
Carlos, did you use The Juice's Scott Steiner texture? His textures are on the DO-NOT-EDIT list; therefore, using them without permission is against the rules.
I'm sure, it's The Juice's textures!!

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
About Raven, why not make the necklace as part of the shirt instead of on the nack, it will hide the line between the neck and shirt texture if you put it on the edge of the shirt.

And as 80las says, have you tried if it even works ingame?

Klix

Young Lion
Reaction score
Those mods are damn epic man, You are a very good modder :D