[Closed] 30 Years of WrestleMania released

Status
Not open for further replies.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
Mcd001.ps2 and Mcd002.ps2 put these two files in pcsx2/memcards folder. before u do this delete all the files in memcards folder ok.then iam 100 % sure it work if u have ntsc iso.

Giova

Young Lion
Reaction score
Why roman reigns,Sheamus and André the giant are trasparent?
.Playing on ps2

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@Undertaker Fan: thx for understood me. I did and do my best for all mods and patch I make
@Giova: I developed this patch on pcsx2. I tried all superstars on emulator. Maybe is an alpha problems. Raghu can resolve this problem I'm not good at wrestler mods

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
yes it is alpha fix problem i will fix it amd upload ok.

ashffar

Young Lion
Reaction score
hey guys i need pal version of save game file for pcsx2 please can anyone upload for me i have svr 2011 in pal so please upload the savegame file for pcsx2
thankssssss

ashffar

Young Lion
Reaction score
which tutorial i don't know about it man please help me .....

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
@undertaker fan :: tell me who said that we don't appreciate the hard work and the effort that best.since day one did ..... we know that he did a great job doing this patch ..... but when there are a problems we have to tell him just to make sure the patch 100 % good your idiot

all the respect goes to best since day one and raghu and hasa you are the best guys

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@saif: thanks for greetings. I think that Undertaker Fan didn't want to offend someone. I wrote only that maybe there are people that doesn't respect hard work.

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
raghu said:
I Think that raghu is a robot :yes! yes i mean raghu=computer hahah because he really can do all of these ( convert , helping in the mods , creating saves with all the moves .music file. fixing problems like alpha problem . and a lot of things ) you are perfect man I DO APPRECIATE YOUR WORK :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.