its not 30ym save
ITS WWE Attitude Era SAVE NOT 30 YEARS OF WRESTLEMANIA

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
aymanpunk said:
its not 30ym save

wait i will check it.may it got mixed up with this save.

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
Listen my systeme is
6gb ram DDR3
3gb graphics card Nvidia Geforce 8600
Processor Core I7
And The Game Work Properly But Cm Punk with t-shirt is fully Bugs
can i correct it Please

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
raghu and bsdo i got one word for both of you guys..you are great

all patchs have a problemes(freezes and crashs and alpha's probs) we just hack and the hacking have a probs..i know you try hard to avoid errors to make a great patch and its really great i appricate this hard work ;)

aymanpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
no its not 30ym save

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
hey @best since day one ... man it's wonderful i played yesterday on it it's awesome but man you have to fix these problems ( Transparent for sheamus roman and alberto , and also the move set not really for them even in the save file it's not for them and the entrances also not that good , lights problems in selection arenas )
it's still a perfect job but just if you can fix the save file the most important thing
and maybe raghu could do it for us plz

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
saif said:
hey @best since day one ... man it's wonderful i played yesterday on it it's awesome but man you have to fix these problems ( Transparent for sheamus roman and alberto , and also the move set not really for them even in the save file it's not for them and the entrances also not that good , lights problems in selection arenas )
it's still a perfect job but just if you can fix the save file the most important thing
and maybe raghu could do it for us plz
i understand what ru saying.just played on my ps2 some wrestlers need alpha fix and there is also light problems in menus.u cant edit movesets its freezes the games.in pc we cant see all these problems.BSDO used pcsx2 to make this patch becoz his ps2 damaged. ok i will edit all moves it will take a while ok.tomorow i will upload music file.

saif

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
raghu you are the great one after the rock hahah really I hope that you edit all of moveset and fix the alpha problem and the others problem ....... waiting for the new save file and music file ....

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
@saif: I can't fix the lights in menus, hasa told me that is a pronlem of PS2 system. Infact I tried three times to reimport all menus but nothing

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I tried to enable no model without results. Someone know how to do this? If yes can PM me with a step-by-step tutorial. I will continue to try and try.

Status
Not open for further replies.