[Closed] 30 Years of WrestleMania released

Status
Not open for further replies.

damnary

Young Lion
Reaction score
1. oh okay so if i put the saved game in my memory card so it will replace my other saved game the original svr11 game ?
2. is it me or u guys also noticed Music and LOAD.pac part 1,2,3,4,5 contain same file ??

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
be pateince guys dont try to extract it.it still need 6 parts.i will upload tomorow

skyp

Young Lion
Reaction score
when extract it says CRC error in part04.rar ,part05.rar,part14.rar... could not extact

Reaction score
Website
www.g2a.com
I'm having problem with my connection. I hope to resolve soon
Even if late here you are a new savr file (NTSC) with 30 Years of WrestleMania story mode: in story mode you can play some of the greatest match that took plate at WM. You will start from WM 26 PPV but don't worry every match has its arena_: for example you can play Hogan vs Andre the Giant but it will take place at WM 3 arena. In order to play correctly download and import WM 17 arena over WM 2000
http://www.4shared.com/file/-JBO1w_Gba/Mcd001.html
Credits to Barca4huzaifa for story base
There are also some famous cutscenes like shaking hands between Rock and Hogan at WM 18...

Hercules

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
HI guys!!!!! I am new hacker here.I want to hack svr 2011 for PS2 .But i have many problems.I dont have all tools which I need and because of that can anybody send/post here all tools that I need like Nike THE BIKE EDITOR,HEX EDITOR etc without any viruses because when I try to download them (specally NIKE the BIKE EDITOR) it sends me a TROJAN and many other viruses .I was already searched for some but all links which I found are dead and not working.PLease guys help me to became a good hacker!! :D :D :D :D

rikkai

Opener
Reaction score
when i run the game it forever repeat in the now loading screen
please help...

Anonimo0

Young Lion
Reaction score
Good job but File 4, 5, 14 of music & load results damaged

Status
Not open for further replies.