Orson Bumper Box
Bases lololol(Yandao)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think this is very nice bro!!

There is a tad too much shadow on the right side of the face. Also the attire needs a tad more texture.. I really like the body man..

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 16 2011, 04:48:12 PM</dd></dl><div>Also the attire needs a tad more texture..[/quote]You could be more specific ;) ?

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Just make the logo's blend more to the tights as it was apart of the attire bro. Other than that!! Love it!!

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 16 2011, 05:06:46 PM</dd></dl><div>Just make the logo's blend more to the tights as it was apart of the attire bro. Other than that!! Love it!![/quote]Ohh i understand now man, thanks :toast:

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Aditza said:
nice mod The-K!Love the attire!
thanks man, i have to update the attire because the real attire have more logos, now i see that :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Cool beans bro.. I really like this! make the fixes you suggested and I think it be a nice release.. Great to see you contribute so early in your time with OSR. Its appreciated. :B-)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
*UPDATE* Fortune logo added in the attire ;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 17 2011, 08:42:26 PM</dd></dl><div>Looks great bro!! Really like the fortune logo on the back!! Great stuff[/quote]thanks man, what do you think? it's ready now for released?

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
I think it's ready. Great work man!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The-K</dt><dd>Jul 17 2011, 08:45:28 PM</dd></dl><div><blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 17 2011, 08:42:26 PM</dd></dl><div>Looks great bro!! Really like the fortune logo on the back!! Great stuff[/quote]thanks man, what do you think? it's ready now for released?[/quote]AS long as you are happy with it! Thats all that matters bro.. I think it is IMO..

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nice!!! :B-)

Great stuff from you man and thanks for this!! Im a Style's mark and will be adding this to my game!!. Do more bud. You will only get better! ;)

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 17 2011, 09:00:31 PM</dd></dl><div>Nice!!! :B-)

Great stuff from you man and thanks for this!! Im a Style's mark and will be adding this to my game!!. Do more bud. You will only get better! ;) [/quote]you welcome man and thank you for the suggestions :), maybe i make the all Fortune group, it's just a maybe :)

Eyekon

Midcard
Reaction score
Tattoo looks blurry and it doesnt look even other then that its a real nice mod attire looks good and face is brighter then the body.

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Jul 18 2011, 12:07:31 AM</dd></dl><div>Oh yes please bro.. That would be awsome!!!! Why the hell not.. Id like that.[/quote]Yes man, the only problem is.. i not have a good face pic of James Storm, i see psdreams and i not found nothing, his always uses sunglasses and hat, so.. you can help me with this? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.