[Closed] AKI Puroresu mods by Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
@ Darth AKI: That's actually Ultimo Guerrero, not Averno.. Averno lost his mask last year. And yes! Lucha libre will be represented, since there is a healthy relationship between the big lucha libre and puroresu promotions. I mean, we have two AAA luchadores as the AJPW unified world tag team champions, and NJPW ran an event titled "CMLL FANTASTICMANIA" just last month, not to mention NJPW wrestlers regularly touring with CMLL :)

@HELL RAISERS team: Had a slow week due to a super busy work schedule (end of the moth is always terrible), but the initial arena cheat file is almost ready.. due to the nature of 812-mods and all teh different arena texture and poly mod combinations we need, it was more tedious than I imagined. 's okay though, it's almost ready, just need to go back and set up two more barricade hacks and adjust the ring post codes accordingly (any poly hacks throw the palette change adresses to a different location in memory, I've had to redo it about 3 times by now)

I managed to get some modding done over the weekend, pretty much just getting a little bit further on some mods I'd already started:

rivj2p.png

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
Fuck ! I forgot all about Kenny Omega ! Can't wait to see his tag partner... :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Oh fuck! Kenny Omega! YES YES YES YES! barskio made a great a great moveset for Omega along with his finisher! Brilliant work on these mods bro, and great to see a update.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm marking out more about the arena news + Nagata :)

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Wow, I haven't looked at thin in entirely too long of a time, I hadn't realized you've picked up hacking, as well! Holy crap, man, you're becoming a jack of all trades at this!

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
jcsix said:
I'm marking out more about the arena news + Nagata :)
I am definitely marking out about those as well but, Omega just blew me away for my sheer forgetfulness.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='210' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

barskio made these awesome Omega hacks for our WE save. Im sure he wont mind you guyz using it for your save. That Hadouken! is sick!! :blink:

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
If i'm correct, we have Bariskos permission for hacks etc. So then, its up to you if you don't mind :)

I'll try and get in-contact with you Jazz soon, and Loco aswell :)

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for all the comments! And thanks for that video, Darth AKI. We'll be sure to use some of those hacks!

Jc, Loco, I hope we can get together on MSN over the weekend. Hope you have a roster finalized by now Jc!! :p

And I have to thank Darth AKI and WldFb for providing an awesome poly hack for Hirooki Goto's pants. It's a robe and there's some invisible gaps from certain angles,but it looks closer to Goto's pants than the default long pants poly (especially in-game).

23h81uc.png

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
No need to thank me at all Jazz buddy, it was all WldFb's work, I just made the request, but appreciate it anyways.

Honestly, that preview has got me drooling!! What the fuck am I saying. This whole save has got me drooling!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Jazz, I love that camera angle, it a hack?

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks all!

Jc, it is indeed a camera hack, made by Jackel at NMZ. Here's the code:
8115A544 4405
8114A558 4333
8115A55A 4474

I love this camera angle, but unfortunately it messes up the d-pad orientation, so it's a little hard to use gameplay-wise (the left-right and up-down movements are reversed).

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I used a similar hack to just slightly tilt the camera to give it a more dynamic feel that I found at stubbs.

I think it was either this one:

8115A550 C12E

Or this one:

8115A54C 4474

Sorry, been awhile and I can't honestly remember which one it is. :)

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Awesome, thanks a lot Phil!! I'll play around with those, or see if I can hack something myself. :)

Latallah

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
I'd like to help with the Move Hacks.
I already have some ready.

<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eRpt1xGw3M&list=UU4p7Adial0IaMMmifGSdObg&index=3&feature=plcp
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='http://www.youtube.com/embed/3XqwMF-8VqE&list=UU4p7Adial0IaMMmifGSdObg&index=5&feature=plcp' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XqwMF-8VqE&list=UU4p7Adial0IaMMmifGSdObg&index=5&feature=plcp

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
WHAT! Please tell me this can be hacked in!

Status
Not open for further replies.