[Closed] AKI Puroresu mods by Jazz

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Mar 17 2012, 05:55:13 AM</dd></dl><div>That is beautiful! The details on the attire is outstanding!

Any chance we will see Karl Anderson and Prince Albert in the save bro?[/quote]Of course! Now, thats it! No more ^o)

Fantastic work on the attire jazz :heart:

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
35176eu.png

La Sombra + Mascara Dorada

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks so much for the offer Latallah, really appreciate it. I still haven't really looked into the moves yet, but when we do, maybe we'll send a request or two down your way. I really dig your Yoshihiro Takayama and some of your other move hacks, so we'll definitely use a few of them. :) Thanks again!

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I'm hoping Giant Barnard is still in the save Jazz bro? Even though he has signed with WWE.

Don't think I have ever seen a AKI Barnard mod before.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Mar 21 2012, 10:35:12 AM</dd></dl><div>I'm hoping Giant Barnard is still in the save Jazz bro? Even though he has signed with WWE.

Don't think I have ever seen a AKI Barnard mod before.[/quote]Good job theres a Legends/Alumni stable in the save.

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
Dude I am seriously in love. Didn't realise how quick this topic has picked up and consider this save a must for no mercy players once released. Jazz dude you are a talented modder.

Will you be including FMW wrestlers maybe as a part of the alumini stable?

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
I hope he does, that is one of the few promotions I'm actually familiar with.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments Chikaraboy! As far as FMW goes, I'm a big FMW fan too (Hayabusa was my first mod after all!) but unfortunately, it will not be a part of this save as it wouldn't do FMW justice to include a few wrestlers in as legends (well, maybe one or two wrestlers might be included as legends and/or DLC).

However, I did start on that Kawasaki arena that I previewed earlier for a reason... FMW will be a major part of another save that I'll work on this summer after this current save is completed and released.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>FMW will be a major part of another save that I'll work on this summer after this current save is completed and released. [/quote]

Oh man, I'm just imagining, so bare with me and do not take this as a request...... but a re-textured cage death-match style, even if it is just for aesthetic purposes, would be so cool.

So cool.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jazz said:
Thanks for the comments Chikaraboy! As far as FMW goes, I'm a big FMW fan too (Hayabusa was my first mod after all!) but unfortunately, it will not be a part of this save as it wouldn't do FMW justice to include a few wrestlers in as legends (well, maybe one or two wrestlers might be included as legends and/or DLC).

However, I did start on that Kawasaki arena that I previewed earlier for a reason... FMW will be a major part of another save that I'll work on this summer after this current save is completed and released.
I'm sure two or even more can have an exception :)

With all these news, and something else, its motivating me again to screw my college work!

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks bro!

Will be back soon, my schedule's just been fully booked for the past two weeks. I have a meeting/photo shoot with Tom Hamilton (bass player from Aerosmith) tomorrow, then I'm off to Mexico for a few days for some much-needed rest..which is also great since I can pick up some lucha magazines to use as reference. Hopefully after that things slow down a bit and I can get more modding done!
I have one mod started from last weekend, so if I can find some more time to work on it I might post one more preview before I leave :)

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
20axu1y.png

Volador Jr, La Sombra, Mascara Dorada

My schedule's freed up for the next couple of weeks, so more stuff coming soon! :)

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
YES! YES! YES!

So nice to hear you'r schedule is freed up.

FTW JMe

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Man, oh man! That last screenshot you posted is amazing. Can't wait to see more.

Status
Not open for further replies.