Midcard
Reaction score
To quote Samuray Del Sol's theme...

'LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA! LUCHA!'

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Sorry for the looooong absence. :wall:

I'll be releasing a small grab bag of random mods and arenas in a few days, while I catch up with requests and other things.
2drys1l.png

PSProffesional

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
jazz said:
Sorry for the looooong absence. :wall:

I'll be releasing a small grab bag of random mods and arenas in a few days, while I catch up with requests and other things.
2drys1l.png
That's just. AMAZING!! :blink:

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
You have just had to go and make them haven't you :p

I really like the Apron texture, good work on that!

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
All the mods are looking fn perfect :blink:

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
jazz said:
However, I did start on that Kawasaki arena that I previewed earlier for a reason... FMW will be a major part of another save that I'll work on this summer after this current save is completed and released.
Thanks for replying to my question dude. late reply from me but its appreciated.

I catched up with some of those previews and love them. Seeing a EWF arena made me lol but in a good way.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments :)

@jcsix: Thanks man! I cut up and blended bits and pieces off some jacket texture from VPW2 to make the apron template. Still needs some work, to make it look less block-ish.

@ AKIman: The previews are part of the random mods release.. I'll release the arena textures & relevant codes, but I may hold off on the crowd textures, since I hope to use that for the save. Other than that, there'll be a handful of wrestlers (5-6) and arenas that are not related to the save.

Here's random wrestler #1!

2ex4s5i.png

The-K

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
Welcome back man, those mods are excellent :)

loco

Midcard
Reaction score
I loved the Desmond Wolfe character, great surprise.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jazz said:
Thanks for the comments :)

@jcsix: Thanks man! I cut up and blended bits and pieces off some jacket texture from VPW2 to make the apron template. Still needs some work, to make it look less block-ish.

@ AKIman: The previews are part of the random mods release.. I'll release the arena textures & relevant codes, but I may hold off on the crowd textures, since I hope to use that for the save. Other than that, there'll be a handful of wrestlers (5-6) and arenas that are not related to the save.

Here's random wrestler #1!

2ex4s5i.png
A bit of British is all good with me jazz.

Love his McGuiness run in ROH and digged his Wolfe persona. Great mod bro.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Random mods #2-9:
2m5gtg2.png

Joey Ryan, Roderick Strong, Kevin Steen, Eddie Edwards, Kyle O'Reilly, Adam Cole, Mike Mondo

I'm experimenting with using only blended AKI textures for the faces.. no photos where used in the above textures.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
Hmm.. can't edit my own post anymore? Forgot to include Bobby Roode in the listing.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great work again jazz, I have no clue how you make them so damn quick. I especially love Kevin Steen.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
jazz said:
Hmm.. can't edit my own post anymore? Forgot to include Bobby Roode in the listing.
Strange?? I will look into it now for you bro. Sorry for the inconvience.

You know what I think about these. Brilliant AKI mods bro. I love the work on the attires and you have done a great job using only in-game AKI faces.

Cant wait for release of these. :toast:

EDIT: I have checked admin CP and there seems to be no problem with you editing your own posts bro!

chikaraboy

Midcard
Reaction score
This is f'n sick work dude. I love your steen, roode in particular but all of them are super awesome. Love this topic.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
Great to see you back, Jazz. Always love it when I get to see new stuff.

jazz

Midcard
Reaction score
:wall: Work keeps getting in the way.

Well, I'll release mods as I finish 'em as opposed to trying to put together one big pack. First release tomorrow! This is what'll be included:

Alex Koslov
i3f9ep.png

Desmond Wolfe
b8r4zl.png

Doug Williams
2w7lis8.png

Status
Not open for further replies.