[Closed] Base of Lana,Summer Rae

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
Hello Guys !
Can some one help me by give me best base for lana,summer rae ?
please someone find it !

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
No I Want Tided Hair Like Summer Rae
Maybe @ERI619 Can Reshape the hair

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
Try not to rely on other members, can always learn and try urself too. Anyone is capable of doing it when they r a modder

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
honkytonkman-adriano.blogspot.it
better way is startin to a female model that look similar to the one you wanna create.
then , step by step, you can try to modify textures until you have somethin' as you need.
about how to mod ,body parts, hair,etc. looks in tutorial section..there is a topic index about anything

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
really i can't reshape it
can you reshape tiffany to summer rae hair ?

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
best you have right..sometimes i don't answer to noobs questions just for this reason..after they ask me "do it for me"..if you do for one ,then you have to do it for others..if you don't do it ,you are bad...
noobs have to understand that only help in correct way we can give is teaching HOW to do mods..then noobs have to work alone..doin'wrong until they will do things right.
only this way anyone can be a svr modder..with hard work and patience

CenzTom

Legend
Reaction score
But that's why you learn, make a mod from a base of ur choice, if you think it doesn't look good then use another base, patience is the key. Not asking someone to do it for u.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mazen Magdy</dt><dd>Sep 23 2015, 03:00:40 PM</dd></dl><div>i don't have any ideas about hair hack man !
i don't have bases[/quote]Oh come on man,ERI has made a video tutorial about adding hair to a model

honkytonkman

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Website
right ,there is a tutorial about hair..and many others about hacking model textures..i repeat one more time..do you wanna be a modder? ..start to do your own wrong works!..when i came here i was "good for nothin" ..i remember the helps by hardx36 about arena modding..i started to do my works and first times i always did somethin' wrong..but with patience i finally did a right mod ..time,patience,hard work..if anytime you ask to someone doing thing for you ,you'll always need someone else ! try to walk with your legs..find a model ,see tutorials and start to work on it.. if somethin 'in tutorials is hard to understand you can ask support and help..but you have to do your own works

thegamegk

Midcard
Reaction score
It's not that tough...do it 4-5 times...until u get what u want to create...

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
it was very funny
where's the link of eri619 tutorials ? about hair hacking

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
This is what i hate,when i started modding there was no one willing to help me,nor did i have any resources to help the cause.Everything that i am today is only because of my lone efforts.The best way to learn something is to do it by yourself which will make you a professional.
Also to help new members i have made lots of tutorials and video tutorials.That's a lot of spoon feeding right there.Even after that much spoon feeding,dude's come over here and ask how do i do this,how do i do that.That's laziness for you.There are times during growth where we have to stand by our own legs.First learn to do that.Then ask for help.

:wall: :wall: :wall: :notsure

Mazen Magdy

Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Lord Macbeth</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 12:19:22 PM</dd></dl><div>This is what i hate,when i started modding there was no one willing to help me,nor did i have any resources to help the cause.Everything that i am today is only because of my lone efforts.The best way to learn something is to do it by yourself which will make you a professional.
Also to help new members i have made lots of tutorials and video tutorials.That's a lot of spoon feeding right there.Even after that much spoon feeding,dude's come over here and ask how do i do this,how do i do that.That's laziness for you.There are times during growth where we have to stand by our own legs.First learn to do that.Then ask for help.
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Mazen Magdy</dt><dd>Sep 24 2015, 12:17:57 PM</dd></dl><div>it was very funny
where's the link of eri619 tutorials ? about hair hacking[/quote]Go Find it yourself,guys like you are a real pain in the ass even after a lot of helping.[/quote]You don't want to help me

Status
Not open for further replies.