[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Feb 10 2013, 01:38:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Since i am new xbox modding stuff, does it matter that Daniel is larger than the original model?[/quote]I don't know what you mean. Mind further elaborating?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Feb 10 2013, 01:38:49 AM</dd></dl><div>Since i am new xbox modding stuff, does it matter that Daniel is larger than the original model?
I don't know what you mean. Mind further elaborating?[/quote]i mean file size, i put it in the folder like you said and it said to replace of course. But it said the mod was larger in file size.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ah yes, it's normal, because the files in the game are compressed, and the downloaded pac is uncompressed ;)

MateuszWWEx

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
can someone give me tutorial how to use this mods on xbox 360?Becouse when i open my wwe'13 x360.iso i have 3 folders.AUDIO_TS,VIDEO_TS and SYSTEMUPDATE.Please help becouse there are awesome mods

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yes you can! I'll release him today, or atleast, I'll try ;) Also, can you provide ref pics of the Brodus Clay mod you requested?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Unless i missed something, i was the one who requested the orange/black Brodus & the new black attire with beard for Swagger.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
LOLz, this is what the mods do to me. But yea, Connor, my man, can you get me some ref pics? And tnafan, can you get me some refs of the shirt?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
LOLz, this is what the mods do to me. But yea, Connor, my man, can you get me some ref pics? And tnafan, can you get me some refs of the shirt?
lol

I'm still looking for pics. But this is the attire i was talking about. I'm not sure if this will help.
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

Jack Swagger Return Look.
<iframe type='text/html' width='250' height='250' src='
' frameborder='0' allowfullscreen=''></iframe>

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Waking up to Y2J and Bryan attires. YES!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.