[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thedeadman93

Crowd Member
can someone mod ryback with royal rumble attire for ps3?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
thedeadman93 said:
can someone mod ryback with royal rumble attire for ps3?
14ada6fe39f6cbccd03b511b930aada9.gif

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright guys, I've been quite inactive as far as modding goes(lol), but I just wanted to put something out for now. I'll have more Zack Ryder goodness(I'll be releasing the attire he's going to wear at WM29 ;) ).
2q32cz5.png

Download:
Coming....

I'll eventually post in-game shots, but not right now as I'm too lazy.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
(I'll be releasing the attire he's going to wear at WM29 ;) )
I know about That Attire. The Attire is based on The Attire Design Picture that Zack posted on His Twitter a Few Hours Ago, Right?

Anyway, Nice Zack Ryder Mods, bro!

PS: Did You going to make a Special WrestleMania 29-Themed Attires Pack? If Yes, You should release Zack's WM 29 Attire as part of The WM 29-Themed Attires Pack. Anyway, This is just a Suggestion.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
TheSmartFoundation said:
(I'll be releasing the attire he's going to wear at WM29 ;) )
I know about That Attire. The Attire is based on The Attire Design Picture that Zack posted on His Twitter a Few Hours Ago, Right?

Anyway, Nice Zack Ryder Mods, bro!

PS: Did You going to make a Special WrestleMania 29-Themed Attires Pack? If Yes, You should release Zack's WM 29 Attire as part of The WM 29-Themed Attires Pack. Anyway, This is just a Suggestion.
Yea, but that's the only attire I know that's going to be worn at WM, though.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Looks good bro, looking forward to putting the WM29 attire in the game.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 3 2013, 10:08:29 AM</dd></dl><div>Looks good bro, looking forward to putting the WM29 attire in the game.[/quote]Thanks bro, but you're going to have to wait, lol. I'm not releasing this bad boy till after WM, since I don't know what t-shirt he's going to be wearing, nor the color of his boots, so yea ^o)

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 3 2013, 10:08:29 AM</dd></dl><div>Looks good bro, looking forward to putting the WM29 attire in the game.
Thanks bro, but you're going to have to wait, lol. I'm not releasing this bad boy till after WM, since I don't know what t-shirt he's going to be wearing, nor the color of his boots, so yea ^o) [/quote] lol That's ok, you know what they say

"Good Things Come To Those Who Wait"

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Love that Ryder mod broski. Looks real neat.

Did you manage to finish off that Road Dogg South Park attire buddy? Also, if you get some free time do you have any plans on updating the current WWE roster attires for the likes of Cena, Punk, Sheamus etc??

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
littlebase said:
Hey tsf when you releasing that awesome hbk mod.

I've got it done, I'll release it tonight ;), along with some other HBK mods ;)

tnafan said:
Love that Ryder mod broski. Looks real neat.

Did you manage to finish off that Road Dogg South Park attire buddy? Also, if you get some free time do you have any plans on updating the current WWE roster attires for the likes of Cena, Punk, Sheamus etc??
I couldn't find any refs of the silver attire mate, I'll try to find some, Cena, Punk and Sheamus seem pretty simple, but can you tell me which punk attire you want?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Previews of the attires in the first post will be added later, along with the in-game screenshots. I'm actually downstairs atm and the xbox is upstairs, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.