[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Sweet T 4 OSR President!

Vote for Sweet T to become The New OSR President!

#VoteForSweetT

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, watched raw, the guy is wearing pants, I can't do pants!! LOL, I don't think I can do it, lol. Sorry, it's just that it'd look painted on, and just look crappy because his trunks would 'stick out' more than his legs and shit, and then his singlet thingy would be the same deal, haha. But anyway, here's Alberto Del Riiiooo's new attire, I've been kind of behind on the current attires, so I thought I'd catch up:

2hd15wm.png

Download and in-game pics, coming soon....

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well, I'm proud to announce that I have done 30+ mods! To me, it's a great accomplishment. I'm glad that you guys like, and use my mods :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
I'm going to try and make Billy Gunns Mr.Ass attires. I remember starting on them, and then I stopped for some reason. You should expect 3-4 attires released this week for Billy Gunn. And then I might think of doing some other stuff if I feel up to it ;). Perhaps just converting over some John Cena mods from past games or something.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 18 2013, 07:58:51 AM</dd></dl><div>Sounds good man, how can you just convert over old mods anyway?[/quote]Sorry, that came out wrong, lol. I mean, just copying over the textures from previous games. John Cena is easy because since 2007, all he's done is change his shirts and shorts, lol.

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
how hard would it be to do monty brown aka marcus cor von, elijah burke, or mvp? or some luchas like kid kash/super crazy??

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
zhigge said:
how hard would it be to do monty brown aka marcus cor von, elijah burke, or mvp? or some luchas like kid kash/super crazy??
Pretty hard. I can never get them looking exactly like their real-life counterparts. And if I can't do that, I cannot release them, because I'm very specific and strict about my mods. It looks good or it gets trashed.

zhigge

Midcard
Reaction score
gotcha.. once i get ahold of the mod pac i will attempt to try to mod them.. thanks.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
TheSmartFoundation said:
I'm going to try and make Billy Gunns Mr.Ass attires. I remember starting on them, and then I stopped for some reason. You should expect 3-4 attires released this week for Billy Gunn.
Thank god. Got sick and tired of seeing Billy's bland plain attires that are in the game. Looking forward to it bro.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright, I was being a stupid fu.... person, and decided not to backup my billy gunn pac, lol. I have the modded version, but not the original, if somebody has the original Billy Gunn PAC file, please PM it to me, so that I can preview the models, and upload the attires individually as well as in one PAC which has 4 attires.
-TSF

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Alright, I was being a stupid fu.... person, and decided not to backup my billy gunn pac, lol. I have the modded version, but not the original, if somebody has the original Billy Gunn PAC file, please PM it to me, so that I can preview the models, and upload the attires individually as well as in one PAC which has 4 attires.
-TSF

Sent

Status
Not open for further replies.