[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fofo

Main Eventer
Reaction score
HBK looks great! Especially the DX attire. :D

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME bro, nice work.

Any progress on the Swagger,Dolph or Brodus mods?

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 7 2013, 06:48:57 AM</dd></dl><div>Looks AWESOME bro, nice work.

Any progress on the Swagger,Dolph or Brodus mods? [/quote]Thanks.
Haven't really gotten to them, lol. I had exams and shit, so I couldn't really get to any of them. I can certainly make the Dolph PAC for you mate, I'll do it tonight and PM it to you ;) As for Brodus and Swagger, we'll see.

@tnafan, Arbab
Thanks mates :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 7 2013, 06:58:40 AM</dd></dl><div>Sounds good bro, ty.[/quote]No Problem.

Tnafan, you should expect the Road Dogg to be done by Monday ;) I'm free for the next 2 weeks! I'm def going to be modding a lot. So stay tuned guys :B-)

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Love them. I saw them this morning when I checked when I was at university.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looking forward to it TSF bro. I am so wanting that RD South Park attire. Good to hear you will have free time soon to mod more. Your mods are top class buddy.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Gamerpro said:
im loving those HBK attires , great job as usual :)
Thanks alot mate, I really appreciate the comments :toast:

tnafan said:
Looking forward to it TSF bro. I am so wanting that RD South Park attire. Good to hear you will have free time soon to mod more. Your mods are top class buddy.
Thanks mate :)

jcsix said:
Love them. I saw them this morning when I checked when I was at university.
Thanks alot buddy!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Road Dogg: South Park attire.

fku0ye.png
20ux4cn.png

2jg1isy.png

2mepsb5.png

Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6um1vczcwos4ma1

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Mar 10 2013, 02:16:51 PM</dd></dl><div>way cool bro.[/quote]

Thanks mate.

jcsix said:
Best mod of WWE 13 :)
I'm flattered :p Thanks for the kind words.

tnafan said:
10/10 for execution and delivery. Love it bro and thanks once again for doing my request.

Welcome mate. I said I'd do it by the end of the week, and I did! Hope you use him very soon ;)

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 10 2013, 10:12:29 PM</dd></dl><div>How about short haired hhh ? the hair has separate textures right ?[/quote]

Yea, I'll do it, or at least I'll try.

Dennisolsen2006

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hi man!! Reaclly coll mods, i am getting a rgh xbox this or next week, and installing thesse is defently first thing im going to do!! Was thinking if you are planning to do a current Rock with full tatoo but no beard?? Again awesome mods!!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Dennisolsen2006 said:
Hi man!! Reaclly coll mods, i am getting a rgh xbox this or next week, and installing thesse is defently first thing im going to do!! Was thinking if you are planning to do a current Rock with full tatoo but no beard?? Again awesome mods!!
I suppose I could make a current Rock, at some point, because it's pretty easy removing the beard, but atm, I'm not interested in doing that, lol.

nadimmania

Legend
Reaction score
Any Plan to make Sweet T (Tensai Current Gimmick) Attires, TSF Brother? The Attires that Sweet T wear at Paul Bearer Tribute Episode (RAW 13 March 2013 Episode)?

Nadimmania
[Big Boss Of nWo]

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
nadimmania said:
Any Plan to make Sweet T (Tensai Current Gimmick) Attires, TSF Brother? The Attires that Sweet T wear at Paul Bearer Tribute Episode (RAW 13 March 2013 Episode)?

Nadimmania
[Big Boss Of nWo]
I guess I could give it a shot, I find the gimmick hilarious, so sure, I'll get to it, but I have to watch RAW first, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.