[Closed] CM Punk! TSF's Mod-a-mania! New look, new mods!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Jomo hair? Why not try APA Bradshaw hair?

Its great to see this :) now if only if pants models where separate lol :p

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
jcsix said:
Jomo hair? Why not try APA Bradshaw hair?

Its great to see this :) now if only if pants models where separate lol :p
Fook! Seems pretty do-able, huh? On it :D
Nope, nevermind, the beard is part of the hair texture :(
EDIT2: Hold on, I have an idea.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Aww yeah!

Bradshaw's hair first the ROH era/early WWE punk for sure, even though that one does work. Just thinking about the light bug.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yay! Figured it out!! I'm putting together the pac file but IDK if I'll test tonight or tomorrow.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Looking forward to seeing it bro. Punk with Blonde hair would be welcomed. I like his days when he worse his shorts with the Pepsi logo's going down the side and Punk on the other, but know it wont be possible due to mirroring.

Goatcheese

Main Eventer
Reaction score
So you can kinda construct your own WWE superstar using various parts? Holy shit, I should try this.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Earthworm Jim</dt><dd>May 19 2013, 01:56:03 PM</dd></dl><div>So you can kinda construct your own WWE superstar using various parts? Holy shit, I should try this.[/quote]Not exactly, see hair is the only thing we can do atm, lol.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
300bgj6.jpg

Good?

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Better for me :) Sure will be interesting textuing the face/hair to get it flawless :D

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Lord Of Dorkness</dt><dd>May 19 2013, 02:04:57 PM</dd></dl><div>TSF pls use textur i sent u pls, kthx[/quote]Please Victor. You are not stupid, but your posting makes you look stupid. You can type properly, so please do so friend.

@TSF - Punks hair is looking good so far bro.

D

Deleted User

Crowd Member
First time seeing this thread, and hot damn, good stuff!

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Just putting this out there, an ROH era Punk is in the works atm. I'd love it though if someone could collab with me and help me out with some textures and the the normals. PM me :)

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
TheSmartFoundation said:
Just putting this out there, an ROH era Punk is in the works atm. I'd love it though if someone could collab with me and help me out with some textures and the the normals. PM me :)
Hope someone helps you out bro. It be great to see a collection of ROH Era punks. Maybe JC or Anthony will lend you a hand.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Alright guys, This ROH Punk is going to be my biggest Punk ever, I have huge plans, an ROH Punk slot with 4 attires, then a Punk in his 2006-09 era and then an SES era if I feel up to it. The last 2 slots might be released AFTER June 10 because I'm having exams, but this ROH Punk slot, is going to be released in the near future.
Anyway, I'm posting to announce the 4 attires I've made for that ROH Punk:
Attire 1- His farewell attire, the one he wore against Colt Cabana
Attire 2- Yellow shorts, With Punk text on both sides with a Pepsi logo above them
Attire 3- Red shorts, Punk text on one side and 3 Pepsi logos on the other.
Attire 4- Black shorts, Punk text on side and XXX on the other side.

Each will have working Superstar threads since he did vary colours :)
The download will also come with a render(made by my partner in this project, Tich) and an MP3 with his theme song, Miseria Cantare-The Beginning.
It will also come with a formula for an accurate entrance(made by Codes.) and maybe a moveset.

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Alright guys, This ROH Punk is going to be my biggest Punk ever, I have huge plans, an ROH Punk slot with 4 attires, then a Punk in his 2006-09 era and then an SES era if I feel up to it. The last 2 slots might be released AFTER June 10 because I'm having exams, but this ROH Punk slot, is going to be released in the near future.
Anyway, I'm posting to announce the 4 attires I've made for that ROH Punk:
Attire 1- His farewell attire, the one he wore against Colt Cabana
Attire 2- Yellow shorts, With Punk text on both sides with a Pepsi logo above them
Attire 3- Red shorts, Punk text on one side and 3 Pepsi logos on the other.
Attire 4- Black shorts, Punk text on side and XXX on the other side.

Each will have working Superstar threads since he did vary colours :)
The download will also come with a render(made by my partner in this project, Tich) and an MP3 with his theme song, Miseria Cantare-The Beginning.
It will also come with a formula for an accurate entrance(made by Codes.) and maybe a moveset.
:blink:
Seriously, dude. You must be the best WWE'13 Hacker ever :blink: I was your fan a long time ago, but now i'm even a bigger fan ^o)

Status
Not open for further replies.