[Closed] Connor MacLeod's Mods & Previews - [New Previews Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
And I told you to try it :p

Well, lets hope the tiny parts can be fixed :)

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Tried it in-game and in the highlight reel it messed up the hair and tassles were messed up in-game. IDK what's wrong. I'll try some other stuff and see if that works....

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
The hair shows up fine now, except it's too shiny, but I can fix that.
I noticed that the tassels mess up if you pause the game, so as long as you don't pause the game, they'll be just fine :)
I'll send you the file after I make some further edits, Connor.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Do they go back normal in a new match? But anyway it doesn't matter, I can't wait to see it Thanks Again for the help.

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Excellent to hear that! I wonder why that happens to the tassels. Has it done it to a simple re-texture of Bulldog or just when the hair is added?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
jcsix said:
Excellent to hear that! I wonder why that happens to the tassels. Has it done it to a simple re-texture of Bulldog or just when the hair is added?
I think it had something to do with the hair, i'm not sure though. After I got the retexture/modding of him done and started on the hair bald he was fine, but when I started trying diff hairs the leg tassles disappeared completely even tho nothing touched them 7 the arm tassles bent straight back and toward the middle of his back. This was the major reason I asked TSF for the help on the hair.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Ah, then yea, the same problems remain :/ I thought that was normal :p
I'll try one more thing and see if that works....

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
TheSmartFoundation said:
Ah, then yea, the same problems remain :/ I thought that was normal :p
I'll try one more thing and see if that works....
I'll be up for awhile just let me know something when you do bro. :hi

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div><big>Hey Yo! Look what i'm working on.....
u2rg.jpg
</big>
[/quote]

Info on my Warrior mod.
The hair problem is still being worked on, if it can not be fixed I will probably just go with his current short hair like in WWE 2K14 trailer.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Heyo! That is too sweet bro. It be great to see nWo Hogan and nWo Nash modded to compliment this great mod.
Thanks man, but there is already an amazing NWO Nash made by a modder named Mathayus, he does some amazing work over on Smacktalks.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Jul 18 2013, 06:53:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Hall looks awesome , can the wrist bands be removed ?[/quote]I have removed them, but they still need to be worked on.

Status
Not open for further replies.