TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>Whatcha Gonna Do?</big> <big>(W.I.P.)</big>
4vf.png

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Hogan looks cool bro,need alot of work but looks really promising.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Swifty said:
Hogan looks cool bro,need alot of work but looks really promising.
Thanks man, yeah he needs a lot more work, in the hair area than anything. I just started this today and been working on it a few minutes at a time. But yeah guess that's why they call it a W.I.P. lol

Edit: And the spot on the boots need matching

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks guys,

@jcsix the face still has work to be done, but I think it is shaping up good.

@CBV Thank you very much man.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>This was the last couple of screenshots I took of this before the power supply went out on my modding computer, I did a little work on this after these images were took though & as soon the comp is back up & running i'm going back to work on it. I just wanted to show something to you guys. Also I removed the hair in the second one, so I could see the face better as I worked on it, just to let you know.....</big>

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>
pja.png
iswt.png
[/quote]

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks pretty good like you said :) I still have no clue who the base is. I thought it was Trips in the first one you showed (Legdrop)

The only thing I could suggest to it is to make his wrinkles deeper on the normal texture.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
jcsix said:
Looks pretty good like you said :) I still have no clue who the base is. I thought it was Trips in the first one you showed (Legdrop)

The only thing I could suggest to it is to make his wrinkles deeper on the normal texture.
Thanks man, I will remember that when I am able to work on him again.

NizamAwesome13

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Jul 5 2013, 04:55:32 AM</dd></dl><div>
NizamAwesome13 said:
Is That...... :blink:
LOL I hope that means you like it..... :p[/quote]Of course man,because that Hogan looks picture Perfect. :yes:

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Since I can't access my Hulk Hogan mod/data to finish it up, I decided to start work on something new last night till I can.

Now I know his hair isn't perfect yet, i'm going to try and make it better with a hair hack if I can figure out how to do it. If not I may just go with the hair style he had in his `08 return match vs. Orlando Jordan (Short/Greyish Color)
7s25.jpg
[/quote]

Govos

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
Man..That Ultimate Warrior looks freaking amazing!!

jcsix

Main Eventer
Reaction score
That face is very good! I mean very good! I, and people know I hate using wrestlers base as another wrestler, but so far you have done excellent work with everyone!

If only their was a way to add them as DLC :(

Status
Not open for further replies.