[Closed] Connor MacLeod's Mods & Previews - [New Previews Up]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Govos said:
Amazing job on AJ bro, this is the final version or you gonna change something?
there are a couple of minor things I want to do , but yeah this is pretty much done..

Kanon

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 25 2013, 04:23:14 PM</dd></dl><div>
Kanon10983 said:
Woah! What a ryder! Don't even look like Ryder at all. Mind if i do the same attire on wii? :D
I like your work bro, I would be honoured if someone like you tried my idea for the WII users. I say if you want to try it, go ahead.[/quote]Great! But could you send me the tight logos via pm? I can't do it myself i think -_-

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Kanon10983 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Connor MacLeod</dt><dd>Apr 25 2013, 04:23:14 PM</dd></dl><div>
Quoting limited to 2 levels deep
Great! But could you send me the tight logos via pm? I can't do it myself i think -_-[/quote]Check your pms.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Nice to see Diesel released bro. I know you have had alot on with the terrible news about the tornado's and hope you and your family are safe and well my friend.

Also, how is the AJ return attire coming along?

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Pretty good, fixed what I wanted & it looks quite good in game. I tried making the mouth a little less wide, but it just looked funny.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
<big>AJ V.1 Released in first post, pm for password.</big>

More improvements will be done over time, I want to see what he wears at Slammiversary.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
I just started working on this earlier tonight, so there is a whole lot to do left of course.

It's a sneak peak, But he is coming.....
545108b4201306030538238.bmp

Even though they aren't shown in this pic, credits for the chain logo on the front of the tights go to KWG.

The NekoMancer

Promoter
Reaction score
You're not impressive, Connor! Your stuff is always great... make something bad next time. lol.

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Great work on AJ bro. DL now. Send me the password over to me via PM if poss.

Loving Roode so far from what I can see. I would love to see a all TNA save made.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
tnafan said:
Great work on AJ bro. DL now. Send me the password over to me via PM if poss.

Loving Roode so far from what I can see. I would love to see a all TNA save made.
Trust me , I would love to do a complete overall it into as much of a TNA game as possible. But it could take me a very very long time.

KWG

Promoter
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they have similar hair even if their head is different you can tweak that at 3DS Max.

TheDarthFoundation

Main Eventer
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>WoodBoy Doctor of Chaos</dt><dd>Jun 3 2013, 10:00:41 AM</dd></dl><div>Yeah they have similar hair even if their head is different you can tweak that at 3DS Max.[/quote]He can tweak it all he wants but he still can't use it in-game. For the love of all that is good, stop thinking that model editing is possible on the 360!! Gahh!!

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Thanks Guys, for your comments.

I chose Alex for the base for several reasons not just for the hair, I had a temp face on him & it looked pretty good. So i'm sure I made a good choice for Bobby.

Swifty

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Don't worry bro these are looking amazing good job i'm liking AJ Styles the most! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.