[Closed] Donkey Mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
cool work man im sure that y6our future mods will be perfect

if you take the older members's advices and try to laurn new things to improve your work then im sure you will be one of the great Hctp modders :)

good luck

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks all.

Will still fine tune him a little. Just working out where the collar finishes and the neck begins just so the shadow within the V lines up a little more but otherwise I'm good with it as it especially looks better in game as you can't really see the V at all compared to the collar.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Any one know why I'm having trouble with model 99 from the ch2 pac file? It's the generic bald guy that I'm using to create myself (shaved head) and in Noesis looks fine and in the entrance works fine but when the match starts, the textures are all messed up.

So I tested just importing the 99 model without any changes and that was exactly the same so it wasn't a texture issue. Thought it might need converting like SYM models for some reason so I converted it but that also didn't work.

Can I not use model 99 for this or anyone know how I can use it? No other faces seem to work like this one and I really want to use it.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i also tried it but same problem here.
u can use rock from sym its same model.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Thanks, I'll try that.

Still, no way to remove the sheen/shine from the SYM models right?

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
All good, I got it working with model 99 so no sheen or shine as it's a HCTP model :)

Had to do the SYM conversion on it (made a mistake earlier).

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Been mucking around trying to make a Konnan but it was tough to find a suitable model where the face worked and his body shape/type looked half decent. Ended up using Tazz but obviously has some limitations since you can see it's his model. Still, seems workable.

2gv63cp.png

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm having an issue with the blood textures. I created Ernest Miller using model 99 which only has the model file (02), the texture file (09) and a couple of others (signs perhaps but not important) and no blood texture (08) file.

From what I've read, I was meant to grab any random HCTP model (say Goldberg, model 42) and inject the 02 model and 09 texture file. Then I extraced the 08 file and got access to the tm2 file, added the face and blood, imported then created the 08.txc file and injected. All going well.

Enter the game, all is good. Model is fine but when blood appears, the textures start screwing up. The top head texture goes missing and the legs and hands mess up. I thought it was because I forgot to copy the tm2/txc header information but I tried that and it didn't work.

Goldbergs blood texture is 256 x 256, Millers is 256 x 128 so I had to re-size Millers to match so I could import. Team mean Millers face size was different for the blood texture compare to his actual face but I assume that doesn't matter. Didn't work so I even tried using the correct face size of 256 x 128 and creating a new 08 texture archive but after injecting that, same issue.

Can anyone tell me where I've gone wrong as I've got a few model 99 and SYM models that need blood textures. Do I have to choose a specific HCTP pac file (same face resolution) or do something else?

I followed this (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=10035498/1/#post8338217) and this (http://s4.zetaboards.com/Old_Skool_Reunion?topic=9879126/1/) just in case anyone says to try them.

Thanks

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
All you have to do is inject Miller's 256X128 .txc file after adding blood on it.
Are you saying, using my example above, 256x256 tm2 file as per the original blood texture from Goldberg but with the 256x128 .txc file? So re-size to match the blood texture but use the original .txc file from Miller?

If I don't re-size to match the 256x256, I can't import the tm2 file as file sizes are different.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
No,take the txc and tm2 from your mods face ,add blood.Then rename both of them to 08.tm2 and 08.txc respectively.Create a new texture archive,import only 08.txc,save the archive.Then goto open texture archive option,the there you will see 08.txc,using import option import 08.tm2.Then export 08.txc.Open up the wrestler pac file and then inject 08.txc which you exported.

donkey33

Opener
Reaction score
Hmmm, in my testing, I did try that and it still didn't work. Maybe I did something wrong so I'll try it again.

I did notice that when I tested last night, when I created an 08 texture archive, the extension within xpadder for the 08 blood texture disappeared and was no longer RTX (TXC).

I'll give it another crack. Thanks and hopefully I just made a mistake last night. I guess it's possible that for model 99, it's tougher as I did have to convert those like SYM models even being a HCTP model.
Perfect, got it working first try. I must have done something wrong when I tried your method firs time around.

Much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.