Status
Not open for further replies.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
First post has been updated with the new Terms of Use

OK I have made new rules with regards to the modification and Usage of my mods.I have made new rules because for some time now,i have seen new members coming into this forum and without even making a single mod and making a contribution to the forum,they directly jump into the process of making a patch without even knowing how to mod the game properly and end up scrapping the work.So the new rules are effective from today for both Smackdown vs Raw mods and HCTP mods.If anyone are caught violating my usage policy,their name will be reported to the staff for disciplinary action.

So here are the new Rules(Also updated in the first post)

Before using my mods Read:-

*)No one is allowed to use my mods in any patch/Save without my Permission
*)No one is allowed to edit my work without my permission.
*)My mods are usable for personal purposes

banktable

Young Lion
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
Mods

Christian
2mez9sy.png

Download

Damien Sandow
15zrsqa.png

Download

Daniel Bryan

286sa5l.png

14v4ks8.png

x532gy.png

2m6qtyr.png

Download

<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>Credits
Complete Re-texture by me eri619
Special Thanks to Mondo for his No Mercy Blood Template

<big>TERMS OF USAGE</big>

OK I have made new rules with regards to the modification and Usage of my mods.I have made new rules because for some time now,i have seen new members coming into this forum and without even making a single mod and making a contribution to the forum,they directly jump into the process of making a patch without even knowing how to mod the game properly and end up scrapping the work.So the new rules are effective from today for both Smackdown vs Raw mods and HCTP mods.If anyone are caught violating my usage policy,their name will be reported to the staff for disciplinary action.

So here are the new Rules(Also updated in the first post)

Before using my mods Read:-

*)No one is allowed to use my mods in any patch/Save without my Permission
*)No one is allowed to edit my work without my permission.
*)My mods are usable for personal purposes

[/quote]55555555555555555555555+[/SPOILER]

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
i don't realy know why he quote the first post of modders,thats not the first one ,and he post the same comment

ma5am

Opener
Reaction score
Man, Batista looks cruel!!

Please to consider to make Sting Mods. Best regard.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
I'm not sure how I feel about the face; in game screenshots should change my mind.

I like it, don't get me wrong, but I feel like something is off..maybe it's not the face, but the hair.

Hm...

I wish you could make your Ultimate Warrior (the recent one with Roddy Piper)...and Paige!

Glad to see you back to HCTP.

omar punk 2

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Awesome

I remember modding sheamus on test base and the face was more realistic

hope u try it

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>Jul 24 2014, 01:25:08 PM</dd></dl><div>Awesome

hope u try it[/quote]He cannot be made over test because of the mirrored textures on the trousers and cutting the trousers to make tights is a hard job.

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>omar punk 2</dt><dd>Jul 24 2014, 01:25:08 PM</dd></dl><div>Awesome

hope u try it
He cannot be made over test because of the mirrored textures on the trousers and cutting the trousers to make tights is a hard job.[/quote]Good sir, mine was made on Test :)

Status
Not open for further replies.