[Closed] First Ever HCTP Model Sculpt-Randy Orton Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>There is no more work left on Lesnar,its perfect.There are limitations for any model.Just try it yourself.

Update-I'm done with Prince Devitt
</big>

Devitt.png

Attachments:

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
his face .... it looks very funny not like lesnar thats why am saying if you allow me i can edit it but if u dnt than i dnt mind bro

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
eri619 you know its fine for me as it comes to lesnar its lips are like zippppp

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
kingpunk said:
Why don't you try to preview Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar from SYM In Noesis,you will get the same lips.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
why don't use hctp lesnar?
why don't use hctp lesnar?

Warrior

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
kingpunk said:
That sentence literally made no sense.

Anyways ERI, it looks good, my only problem would be is that he looks younger than older :p

kingpunk

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i just put my thoughts i dont want to critisize him his mods are awesomme i am personally using them but i dont like his lips i told him thats it .... he is like my bro coz we both are indians and mr warrior thanx for nonsense :p

Undertaker Fan

Main Eventer
Reaction score
HCTP models cartoonish? i never found them like that. Sym models look more cartoonish cause of the shine.

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Undertaker Fan</dt><dd>Aug 6 2014, 12:08:05 PM</dd></dl><div>HCTP models cartoonish? i never found them like that. Sym models look more cartoonish cause of the shine.[/quote]Compare and see the difference.

triplehblacksym.jpg

triplehredhctp.jpg

lesnarsym.jpg

brockhctp.jpg

You can see SYM Models look more realistic in comparison to HCTP Models who look unrealistic.

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
IMO sym model look realistic because the texture but have light isue that make them look cartoonish especially if you import it to series after hctp, hctp model look better if you fix the texture but i'm agree triple h look better in sym than hctp

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
ryokudou said:
IMO sym model look realistic because the texture but have light isue that make them look cartoonish especially if you import it to series after hctp, hctp model look better if you fix the texture but i'm agree triple h look better in sym than hctp
<big>Here is Dolph Ziggler,i will finish this mod by tomorrow in all probability and release it.

Dolph_Ziggler.png

</big>

Attachments:

Status
Not open for further replies.