[Closed] Hasa's Mods/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>now after i done with kevin nash.big tnx for eri619 and 80las for awsome advices..i start working on rhino tna attire so how its looks and what still need.i will paint some hair in the side of face and quality ....etc</big>

<big>rhino tna WIP</big>

Wh0mT5N.png

aN1YGnx.png

4uV8B0Q.png

openions and advices ;)

OldAgeGamer

Lower Midcard
Reaction score
i tried to preview Jericho05 in noesis and the model appear, but its all white

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>tnx jayson bro.
@ERI619:sorry but i started working now.i will not skip it and tnx friend
@osrman:you have to change the regional language of your system to english(us) also you have to use corect setting for rrexporter check hardx's tuttorial
</big>

<big>more updats for rhino's hair so how its looks now ?</big>

ydk7ucD.png

openions :hi

baal666

Main Eventer
Reaction score
It looks good but you should follow ERI619's advice, Rhyno's model can be used now and it would look way better.
Also, i don't know if that's where you had the logos but there are 4 of his singlets on eBay with great pictures of them, just search "rhino worn singlet" that's what i used for my NM mod.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Tnx baal,for logos i use tna impact logos i just change the colors about other textures is from older games

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>now i fix the quality's probleme.and i add more hair in the side also,in the parts of the face..fix the skin color and add constact..add the middle to the chest to looks more muscle like rhino.and fix the gloves and add some pads to the fingers</big>

<big>rhino realsed at the 1st post</big>

NCOCPuF.png

7IG1SDj.png

1eVEuYO.png

enjoy :hi

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
[bigtnx guys .now after i done with rhyno.i start working on a new wrestlers goldberg..i think no one already done this attire..so how its looks][/big]

<big>goldberg ECW wip</big>

S7ajxvF.png

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
tnx for the info....i edit the post.and about tekken i think he make it for xbox360 no ?

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
hasa - On Kane's base arms are mirrored so his tattoo will be on both arms, it isn't going to look good. That's why pretty much every decent Goldberg mod has been done over Lashley.

Status
Not open for further replies.