[Closed] Hasa's Mods/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>im start workig on kane current look..im nearly done with the base.i edit the tights and the gloves and the arms and the face and the hair...i have just to add some improvments to the base and face and add logos and i'll realse it...so how its looks ?</big>

<big>im start workig on kane current look..im nearly done with the base.i edit the tights and the gloves and the arms and the face and the hair...i have just to add some improvments to the base and face and add logos and i'll realse it...so how its looks ?</big>

Attachments:

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i think base is undertaker.face looks great but body is too slim.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
updat the side and the back
msvEh8J.png
CHkeKii.png

nhCaXj0.png

yes undertaker is the base...and kane 2014 is slim than before ....kane attitude is to strong and the mouth is terrible

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
i think in game it will not look good.undertaker base is just not good for kane u better use another base IMO.

JaysonF5

Midcard
Reaction score
This Kane looks promising! Very good so far. Current Kane is definitely slimmed down a lot so the base choice of Taker is very good. Good job hope to see the final result.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>im nearly done...should me add the hair in his face or not ?</big>

sY7ki1O.png

CtcZlUV.png

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
yes ERI is right and show ingame previews lets see how he looks ingame.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<big>kane finished i will realse it a few minutes</big>

1azDevU.png

XesUtOh.png

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
tnx guys

@ERI619: evry base have a limits..i think is not a big prob if undertaker's face is bigger than kane's face also i paint some hair in his forhead to make the face like kane's one a little bit....i don't know if rhyno svr 2005 will work but im done with kane ..if its interest mod for ya i suggest you to try it over rhyno maybe it will work better

anyway my next plans is preview goldberg in game and realse mod pack2

and if anyone have a request im ready to make it

tnx :) ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.