[Closed] Hasa's Mods/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
I have received a lot of PMs from unknown members asking me about my recent mod's password...as i said before "If you are not an active member.you will not get the password" because many people have stolen my textures without my permission or even credits....

Anyway..i'm thinking to re-upload my latest mods without password but,i do not want to see more people using my textures without permission...

Well...here is my new mod :

lex lugar long hair.released at the 1st post

8DxnU5R.png

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
great work Hasa!! I was about to do British Bull Dog.BTW i prefer Shelton Benjamin from 2005 for Faarooq.Their Face Shape is the same,body fits as well.I don't think Snitsky is good for him.Snitsky has a sunken face,whereas Faarooq has more cheeks.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
great work Hasa!! I was about to do British Bull Dog.BTW i prefer Shelton Benjamin from 2005 for Faarooq.Their Face Shape is the same,body fits as well.I don't think Snitsky is good for him.Snitsky has a sunken face,whereas Faarooq has more cheeks.
yes you're right.anyway faaroq has been deleted :)

and here is a fixed british bulldog

YrD61gc.png

-knee pads added
-hair fixed
-boots fixed

and released at the 1st post.also i have just released all my recent mods and some older ones as a mod pack,i decided to upload them without password but i hope the new members would respect my rules before they use any of my textures or mods :)

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
raghu said:
mediafire download link not working bro
Check it now.i have fixed the problem and thanks for remind me

and here is a new wip

sid long hair hacked

XHfGnyk.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Looks very promising and i think skin color is fine - Sid has tan skin in real life.

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
yes the base is tatsu

and released at 1st post

xFQs35h.png

Status
Not open for further replies.