[Closed] Hasa's Mods/Models

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Man, I don't think I Have the right to say this but as a former and fellow modder, I personally think both your mods look like water coloured and cartoonish. I hope you consider my advice and try to not do this. Its not important for you to satisfy me with your mods but I'd love if you do

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>1 for All</dt><dd>May 4 2015, 12:14:29 AM</dd></dl><div>Man, I don't think I Have the right to say this but as a former and fellow modder, I personally think both your mods look like water coloured and cartoonish. I hope you consider my advice and try to not do this. Its not important for you to satisfy me with your mods but I'd love if you do[/quote]I don't really understand why you think that you don't have the right to say this ?
Anyway.I'm posting my mods here to see other members opinion whether positive or negative.
Well,i think i understand what you mean by "cartoonish" i think the problem is on his eyes because its bigger and circular unlike seth rollins eyes which is small.
When i decided to make Seth rollins over tatsu first time i thought the eyes will look fine or more small than seth rollins's eyes because the base is Asian,but....

and thanks for your feedback also your advice is appreciated :) but i have other plans now maybe i will repeat consideration on it later
here is my new mod

goldust 2015

VzbhQKE.png

upload soon...

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Thank you guys

and released at 1st post

5Vmf570.png

thanks to 80las for his advices

Sami Zayn Raw attire released at the 1st post
7m6jPjp.png

Fixed Goldust flames released at the 1st post as well
zhV8QPF.png

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Very good mods! All attires look great

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Batista 2K15 PC version attire released at the 1st post

vOMHFau.png

Credits goes to GameElite for PC textures

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great use of PC textures, Batista mod looks very good!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Here is my new hacked mod

2WcR40Y.png

Credits goes to ERI619 for hair and tutorial

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>The Best</dt><dd>May 12 2015, 12:00:25 PM</dd></dl><div>Is that JYD base ?[/quote]Yep !!!

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
ERI619 said:
Nice mod,you just need to reduce the shine on the face.
I added the shine on purpose to make him sweaty in game...Isn't it a good idea ??

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Rusev looks very promising, improve top-side hairline and it will look more realistic.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
nice start bro but iam not sure how looks ingame.

Status
Not open for further replies.