www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
<big>Tutorial to make HCTP Models fully playable

Requirements
------------
Hex Editor
YOBJ Bone Importer by Hardx36
------------
Basic Info:-
Each Bone is linked and related with each other.The Bone system uses the property of inheritence.
Each bone contains a number which is located when we drop four lines from the beginning of the bone name.
HCTP Models doesn't contain few bones like r_u_kuchi l_u_kuchi(These control the jaws)
l_momo_x,r_momo_x(These control the lower thigh)

l_momo_x,r_momo_x were missing in the bone system,thats why the thighs had collapsed in these models when some moves were executed.
When you add extra bones which were earlier not present in the model file,you need to place the correct bone ID,else the bone won't work,they will make the body parts assigned to it strecth and flap.

TUTORIAL
---------
Using the bone importer open up the HCTP model.
Download any of the bone pack i have provided(Heavyweight,Super Heavyweight,Cruiser Weight,you can use any of these)
Import all the bones except r_te,l_te r_sune,l_sune,and yubi_ bones
Now download the mouth fix algorithm i have provided.
Import all the mouth bones i have provided in the package.

Now using Add bones option add 2 more bone slots.Now import r_u_kuchi l_u_kuchi bones from the Bone pack.
Next note the bone ID of any one kuchi bone(for example r_kuchi)in notepad

Next add 2 more bone slots and import l_momo_x,r_momo_x to the newly added bone slots.
Next note the bone ID of sune bones(l_sune and r_sune.Both of these bones have different bone id's,so note them down separately)in notepad.

Open the model file in a hex editor.Search for l_u_kuchi,r_u_kuchi bones and change their bone id to the value of kuchi

bone which you had earlier noted down.
Then change the bone ID of l_momo_x to the value of l_sune which you had earlier noted down.
Finally change the bone ID of r_momo_x to the value of r_sune which you had earlier noted down.Save the file,import the model into the pac file and test the model in the game.

All rights reserved,The Content has been patented by me and you are requested not to re-post it anywhere else without my permission.

Thanks to hardx36,ryokudou and dadydodo for their efforts without which this wouldn't have been possible.

Thank You!!
</big>

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Awesome tutorial as always bro!!!
Btw just wanna say that you don't have replace every bones. You just have to replace r_ninou & l_ninou for fix arms(for some case you need to replace r_kote & l_kote too ex:brock lesnar) for fix leg replace momo,tsumasaki and don't forget to replace root too

When i have time i will help you guys fix the models too XD

ryokudou

Main Eventer
Reaction score
booker t,goldberg,lesnar,val venis & rikishi uploaded at the first post!!!
undertaker uploaded at first post!!!!

ERI619

Legend
Reaction score
Website
www.razorinstinctmods.wordpress.com
Jericho has been fixed by Ryokudou
http://www.datafilehost.com/

Bubba Dudley has been Fixed by me

http://www57.zippyshare.com/v/50x8PeiP/file.html

1.jpg

Attachments:

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
thanks man i was thinking of requesting Nikolai Volkoff.but u already fixed it i will try make rusev on him.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
I was waiting for Lesnar Sym model thanks bro

Status
Not open for further replies.