[Closed] HD TEXTURES FOR WWE 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
THIS IS MY FIRST POST AT OSR FOR LONG I HAVE BEEN TAKING INSPIRATION FROM TEX MODS FROM OSR LIKE FROM WOOD CROW AND ABYLAI. AND NOW I AM HERE WITH MY OWN TEXTURES HOPE YOU LIKE IT.
S3_XP78_593cf6aa_14.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
S3_XP78_0c72a95c_14.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
S3_XP78_3517a0d0_14.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
THESE ARE THUMBNAILS FOR FULL HD IMAGES CLICK ON FOLLOWING LINKS:
POSTIMAGE
POSTIMAGE1
POSTIMAGE2
if you want any texture just post your request or mail me at rohanpanigrahi82@gmail.com.You can PM me also. do it soon because i am desperately waiting for one.
i have many such textures i am waiting for your responses .if you like them i would post more.andd some reply please.

i have not recieved anything on my pm inbox till now.So i am uplading screen shots of some of my other works soon.
these are some of my works.please take a look at them if you want the textures pm me. i will send you a link to the textures or i would upload them.

these re the screen shots
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>alberto del rio</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_3.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>chris jericho</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_6.png

S3_XP78_7.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Paul Heyman's client who ended the Undertaker's undefeated streak at WrestleMania, Brock Lesnar</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_5.png
</div>

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
I did not import ps3 textures diectly into wii rather i first imported ps3 textures of wwe 2k14 on y pc then i obsrved interestiong similarities in textures of 2k15 and that
of '13. so i started this modding theme.I had many textyures but i lost many of them due to a recent system failure on my pc. I still have many more textures. More rocking textures coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Texture mod pack No.2

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Daniel Bryan</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_cb89ef08_14.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
S3_XP78_eb02c7b8_14.png
[/url][/IMG]</div>

These are links to HD textures.
daniel bryan version1
daneal bryan 2

Please keep posting , i liked your response.

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
I am Back with my cesaro. I had an even better one but i lost it in a system corrupt problem.this too is good enough.take a look at the screenshots it is a CAW.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Antonio Cesaro Modded HD CAW</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
Antonio_Cesaro_Scrnsht_1.png

Antonio_Cesaro_Scrnsht_2.png

Antonio_Cesaro_Scrnsht_3.png

Antonio_Cesaro_Scrnsht_4.png
</div>

Hope you will like this the textures would e uploaded soon.

note:- If you want to modify any of my textures to make it better you are wholeheartedly invited.But you must not post any of my textures on any other site than OSR at least not without giving me any credit. If you modify any of my textures please add them to this post. and report any error or mismatch or problem in textures herein.

raghu

Legend
Reaction score
cesaro looks great for caw is it really possible to use hd textures on wwe 13 with dolphin

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
Note:- the post cesaro caw textures are with me.If you want the textures PM me.and please wait for my reply because i do not have a reliable and continuous access to the internet.
You can also mail me @rohanpanigrahi82@gmail.com.
After the cesaro Caw mod i hereby post the Orton And Trpl HHH texture.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Randy Orton HD texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_8acb0f43_14.jpg
</div>
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>HHH HD texture</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_17f8d187_14.png
</div>

And the leftover Daniel bryan Jacket entrance texture(for wwe 13 DB Alternate attire)

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Daniel Bryan Entrance Secondary Attire</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_21188d68_14.png
</div>

The Best

Legend
Reaction score
Well, that's means that your able to import WWE 2K14 models to WWE'13 ??
Anyway great work !

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey imorting models from 2k14 to 13 is like
Impsble w hatever i have uploaded are simply
texture mofs no model importing or hex editing
or any such cmplx procefure has been used.only
Download the textures edut the iso pac files (if you
use the wii console). Or just tick on load cstm txtres
in dlphn emulator.

shekhar007

Young Lion
Reaction score
okay these are wwe 13 textures but are they from ps3 or xbox ?? i need retro jericho texture

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
well its the first time someone has posted a texture request on my topic. I cant deny you.so hereby i post the chris jericho retro wwe 2k14 texture for wwe 13 wii in HD.

And hey how come you say that these are wwe 13 ps3 textures. thee are 2k14 textures cause i have extracted them myself using my own original disk of wwe 2k14'PS3.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>chris jericho retro in ring</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_03d06434_14.png
</div>

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>chris jericho retro entrance</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_7767702c_14.png
</div>

shekhar007

Young Lion
Reaction score
sorry bo i did'nt knew that couz i don't own a ps3 nor have i worked on 2k14 texture but i'm a modder too for wwe 13+12 wii :D and thanks a ton for these textures :D
can u please teach me how you extract the texture from the pac file or any other way ?

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
No these arte just textures hope i would get some way to edit the model pacs too.
sorry i was offline for some days. am back good texs coming soon

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
Thanks for a +ve reply. I didn't think I would get any attention where there are great modders as Jayglass out here. And sorry I had the retro rock texture But due to a
powerlosss and format of my PC i lost many gr8 texs so i dont have a ret rock.But i am uploading some herewith.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Daniel Bryan Secondary</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
S3_XP78_21188d68_14.png

S3_XP78_eb02c7b8_14.png
</div>
Surely give your reply please ifulike 'em.
HereBy Finally! I upload Albertooooooooooooooooooo Deeeeeeeeeeel RRRRRRRiiiiiiiooooooo. I mean ADR texture.Thx For waiting.
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Alberto del Rio</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
bh61hvtmh
</div>
please reply if u like it.

1 for All

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Nice textures. Id say take off your own photo and put some other avatar. As you wish though.

Status
Not open for further replies.