[Closed] HD TEXTURES FOR WWE 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
okay as someone requested i post here retro rock texture
<div class='spoiler_toggle'>rock</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">
80-JxYhVw7.jpg
</div>

Hasa

Legend
Reaction score
Your textures are looking cool..
keep it going

HEEL_DX

Midcard
Reaction score
hey man you should proud
hasa comment on your topic he's the great One

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey although I love the ease to mod wwe 13 but hey 2k15 is out for PC check it out . its a gr8 xperience . get your copy of wwe 2k15 for PC rt. Now. Well if you wait a little 2k16 is on the Way.

The Beast-57

Midcard
Reaction score
Hey, Nice Mods, But Brock Lesnar Screenshots isn't from you and Brock Lesnar's Texture is mine.....

13modder

Young Lion
Reaction score
Hey the rocker I Have spent a lot of time ripping textures from my wwe 2k14 game for ps3 and to make it compatible for wwe 13 .These are my genuine texture bro. Specially the lesnar because as I remember it was my first TeX mod.well as I've told in the posts I have not changed anything most of the textures and just ported 2k15 high res texture end edited it to make it compatible with wwe 12 /13 and posted it as such. May be a possibility that you too may have done pretty the much the same thin. But I assure man these are genuinely my works.

All the people who are or would request for more Tex's please know the 2k15 is out for PC buy a copy on steam.it is worth the price.
For those who can't I'm working on a full 2k15 project conversion of the wwe 13
.gr8 mods coming soon. And that's like it brrrothher!
Look its not my pic its my brither's. And i out it cause he requested me to share these textures withbeveryone

Status
Not open for further replies.