[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Quote:</dt><dd> </dd></dl><div>I will be honest. I was not liking your Chyna attire. But the updated version is so much better. Great work.

And the Grandmaster Sexay is pretty cool too. I mean, it looks done and ready to go.

How are Molly Holly and Crash coming along?[/quote]

molly is probably as good as shes gonna get...

i actually released crash but i forgot to re-inject an invisible texture back into the texture archive to replace that stupid tuft of hair on kidd

grandmaster sexay was a real quick test. the hair/face needs work

test is just about finished

and as far as chyna goes, its not my favorite attire either...i might make a custom black version of it since i dont plan on pairing her with angle

gunderson actually did an album of screenshots for me

http://imageshack.us/g/1/9785343/

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Except for that tuft of hair that you mentioned, these do look great. And Chyna looks better with the original black attire than I first thought. Well done sir.

Choji Warrior

Midcard
Reaction score
Excellent work. As for my only gripe with Matt Hardy as Test model is THQ used the same model since his return in 07 game. Matt's hair definitely looked like Test back in the day.

Chyna's updated mod looks much better now more.

The Grandmaster is cool and ready to go overall.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
texture alignment issues...probably not gonna release...

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<big><big>TO DO LIST</big></big><big><big><big>Kenny King
Buddy Rogers
Barry Windham</big></big></big>

<big><big>

I WANNA RELEASE AN ATTITUDE ERA PACK BUT I NEED MORE ATTITUDE ERA GUYS..
</big></big>
<span style="display:block;text-align:center">
<span style="color:#9300C4"><big><big> <span style="display:block;text-align:center">wanna release by Friday</span></big></big></span>

<span style="display:block;text-align:center"><big><big><span style="color:#fe0">ATTITUDE ERA suggestions please</span></big></big></span>

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
seconded for ragnaroc and 80las , but who has skirts that can be used for headbangers ?

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Only Piper entrance model has skirt but cannot be used in-game, so Headbangers are not a good idea.

Other attitude possibilities:
Droz, Steve Williams, Mideon, Marc Mero, Blue Meanie, Viscera, Bull Buchanan, N.O.D.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
JUST SO YOU LOSERS DONT THINK I HAVENT BEEN DOING ANYTHING AT ALL

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Excellent stuff here. The Comish' is truly a throw back to the attitude era. But just one question... what is up with Layla's face and attire? Is she meant to be one of the Godfather's Hos?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
BADGIRL.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_RZBM7SemLQg/R1QRUOD48CI/AAAAAAAAADs/ch6W1w8p6ck/s1600-R/BADGIRL.jpg

the face is another separate mod from layla...my attempt at dawn marie

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
In that case, I love that there is a Dawn Marie mod in the works. But the face seems a little wide. But the hair is good.

Status
Not open for further replies.