[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
Do you still plan to release the Attitude pack on Friday?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
Do you still plan to release the Attitude pack on Friday?
im trying to...but i have a lot to do...i have to FINISH most of them, reinject all the textures back into the pac files...import them to the game, rebuild an iso to see how they look in-game...and still convert them to in-ring because theyre all on entrance models...smh...

thats about 10 for the attitude era pack, and an additional 7/8, including one from this era i havent shown anyone

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 18 2012, 04:45:39 PM</dd></dl><div>one you have not shown ? interesting...[/quote]<big><big><big><big>quite the opposite...hes just so minor, its hardly worth mentioning and i dont think the mod itself is very good...</big></big></big></big>

<big><big>then again i am my own worst critic...what do you think?</big></big>

<big><big><big><big>on an unrelated topic...trying to perfect the hair on road dogg is giving me a headache...anybody wanna knock it out for me???</big></big></big></big>

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
As for the Road Dogg, I personally loved the bandana version. It looked like his pre/early DX attire. It was very similar to the one he wore at WrestleMania XIV.

Who is that other guy? Otunga?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
As for the Road Dogg, I personally loved the bandana version. It looked like his pre/early DX attire. It was very similar to the one he wore at WrestleMania XIV.

Who is that other guy? Otunga?
right on both ends...i was gonna leave the bandanna on...i still might go back and re-add it if i cant get this to look good enough. 80las had a forehead texture for it and so i experimented and it looked good enough at the moment

Ive had two challenges with this model...

1. getting the hair right
2. trying to find an attire for him that i can mirror on all sides and still be accurate
i don't wanna have a amalgam of eras...i want my mods to all have a certain time in which they were worn...

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
cool mods man.
i also think the bandana version is better because the shape of the hair is kinda weird without the bandana

edit-oh. and no offense to 80las because i said burchill's hair looks weird.I personally think his El Zoro mod is great even though I cant see the hair in his previews clearly. :10

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
For upcoming attitude wrestlers , i wann see your version of the dudley boys , eri619 has made a perfect bully ray on jim neidhart base

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
eri619s bully ray is perfect... i cant touch that...as far as d-von, itd be fairly simple to convert my TNA devon.give me an attire and ill do it...

btw WIP
(for the 4 of you that remember this guy)

For the rest of the world that dont remember him, this is ESSA Rios

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
cool essa rios man.
I remember that guy. I think he got fired for not speaking in english lol.
or atleast what I read the other said.
aynway. I've always wondered for years. what's that white thing on his head?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
essa-rios.jpg

its on the bandanna

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Oct 19 2012, 03:03:32 PM</dd></dl><div>essa rios :)
amazing work too bad the pants colors are limiting
[/quote]i can make it work...

PunkDEverliving

Main Eventer
Reaction score
haha! thanks man! my life is now complete ^o)

i thought he was jewish or something :)

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
eri619s bully ray is perfect... i cant touch that...
if you mean this wip, it seems far from perfect to me :) :
2.png

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
80las said:
kevan1700 said:
eri619s bully ray is perfect... i cant touch that...
if you mean this wip, it seems far from perfect to me :) :
2.png
the face...and with all the weight he lost, he very well could be turned into a full functioning ray without the t-shirt...itd still be a little slim but i can live with that

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
the face...and with all the weight he lost, he very well could be turned into a full functioning ray without the t-shirt...itd still be a little slim but i can live with that
so what you meant with "i cant touch that" ?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
i meant i cant come up with a better model to do it on...i could always use the same model and create my own textures, if that what you guys want...sorry for the lack of clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.