[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
WOW! Man, The Rock is looking great. What model did you base him on?

80las

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Great mod, well done kevan ! Looks very good, i never thought Batista face could work for Rock !

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
Hot damn, that Rock looks F'N incredible Kevan! Fuck!

Only complaint is the logo on his top is kinda blurry. Not sure if its just the preview or what not.

Amazing work and hope you do a in-game version of him.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
olegcrow said:
nikethebike...how insert pac files in svr 2008(psp) with svreditv18...example..i want to put mvp pac in ch2...she's have id 35...i try 35 01-character id must be 3...try 035 01...pac successful..but character slots--nul...and plist increase size...game freeze...
@olegcrow: i really dont need this crap taking momentum away from my newest mod. go post your already answered questions somewhere else. THIS IS NOT NIKES TOPIC!!!

@nike: the shirt logo only allowed for 16 colors. between color reduction and resizing, it lost alot of detail. im honestly surprised ONLY the front logo looks that bad

@waleedgaber.619: the in-game preview is coming today. i wouldve posted it last night but i forgot to inject the shirt texture before i imported the model to test it. it was late and i didntn feel like going through the whole iso building process again.

...and yes the model is batista.

i went through SO many models trying to do an alternate for rocky. k-kwik, boogeyman, the coach, shad, hell i even tried sandman.

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
Ok olegcrow here's the deal post your questions in the help topic NOT in someone's mod topic, this is your only warning from me. Do not do it again. Also kevan i cleaned the crap out except the posts about your mod bro.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
WildForce67 said:
Ok olegcrow here's the deal post your questions in the help topic NOT in someone's mod topic, this is your only warning from me. Do not do it again. Also kevan i cleaned the crap out except the posts about your mod bro.
thanks bro i really appreciate it.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 21 2012, 01:27:13 PM</dd></dl><div>No i mean in-ring(wrestling gear) version not in-game :)[/quote]Oh.... well...i did do one actually based off the rocks model and never released it. mostly because another modder did the same exact mod. only differences are baldness, the beard and the tribal tattoos. i cant remember who it was and i cant find my actual mod for it. im not even 100% sure i still have it. if i do youll be the first to know. Sorry.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
To make the Rock in casual attire, he had to use Batista's street attire from SvR11.

So the only way that he could get this head onto a ring attire mod, he would have to use the Batista ring attire model from SvR11. I am not saying that this won't turn out okay, but it would have Batista's body shape. The first issue is that is may look TOO muscular. The other issue is replicating the large Samoan tribal tattoo that covers his pec and shoulder.

But I have not looked at the base model properly yet. As far as I am aware, his arms and torso are not mirrored. So it may be possible to add his tattoo to one side of his chest without it appearing on the other. And Batista's own shoulder tattoos may make giving him the Rock's shoulder tattoo easier. But then there would be the issue of alignment. Changing the logos on his trunks should be straight forward.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
please give any suggestions and ill let you know if they are possible

TheDoctor

Legend
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
Untitled-2.jpg

is this enough in-game screenshots 4 you losers??? I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Yeah , that's about the right amount bro. lol Looks awesome.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
Well for a suggestion (back to bully ray) , what about using austin's shirt and jean shorts model as a base ?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 22 2012, 12:09:36 AM</dd></dl><div>Well for a suggestion (back to bully ray) , what about using austin's shirt and jean shorts model as a base ?[/quote]ill test it (just because it doesnt take me 35 minutes like it used to) but i doubt it will work

wouldve been quicker but i couldnt find the wm21 textures

Cue

Legend
Reaction score
Rock looks perfect bro! But Bully Ray on SCSA model is just off, man. The face texture is very good but the head shape makes it look like a totally different person.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
MaiCue said:
Rock looks perfect bro! But Bully Ray on SCSA model is just off, man. The face texture is very good but the head shape makes it look like a totally different person.
thx 4 the compliment on rocky. didnt think bully ray would work on austins model. waleedgaber.619 asked me to do it.

waleedgaber.619

Main Eventer
Reaction score
yeah it didn't turn out well , maybe luke gallows can work as a base ?
Some more suggestions : abyss , 2 cool (since you've made some attitude era mods)

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 22 2012, 03:50:18 PM</dd></dl><div>yeah it didn't turn out well , maybe luke gallows can work as a base ?
Some more suggestions : abyss , 2 cool (since you've made some attitude era mods)[/quote]Baal666 has just finished that 'Bully Ray on Luke Gallows' project.

80las has already made Abyss and Rikishi.

Scotty 2 Hotty will be incredibly easy to make. But the lack of most of Scotty's moves from the game kinda kill the reason to make them.

While most of Grandmaster Sexay's moves ARE in the game, I don't see anyone who serves as a good base model, due to him wearing pants and his facial structure.

Status
Not open for further replies.