[Closed] kevan1700's attitude era wrestler mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>waleedgaber.619</dt><dd>Mar 22 2012, 03:50:18 PM</dd></dl><div>yeah it didn't turn out well , maybe luke gallows can work as a base ?
Some more suggestions : abyss , 2 cool (since you've made some attitude era mods)
Baal666 has just finished that 'Bully Ray on Luke Gallows' project.

80las has already made Abyss and Rikishi.

Scotty 2 Hotty will be incredibly easy to make. But the lack of most of Scotty's moves from the game kinda kill the reason to make them.

While most of Grandmaster Sexay's moves ARE in the game, I don't see anyone who serves as a good base model, due to him wearing pants and his facial structure.[/quote]i wanted to do a mod of grandmaster sexay for a while now. i thought of using boogeyman as a base for GMS. its possible to make all that neck crap invisible and he does wear pants. but i dont have a face texture of him...the one i made for road dogg was based off a very good caw screencap and assembled piece by piece. ive never seen a very good caw of him though.

nikethebike

Legend
Reaction score
kevan1700 said:
Untitled-2.jpg

is this enough in-game screenshots 4 you losers??? I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Rocky looks a lot like...
Rocky actually.

Cool mod.

This attire got me thinking a bit though, didn't Goldberg wear something like this when he debuted in WWE?

Found this:

Close but not really. How would he look on Batista?

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
nikethebike said:
kevan1700 said:
Untitled-2.jpg

is this enough in-game screenshots 4 you losers??? I AM LAUGHING OUT LOUD!
Rocky looks a lot like...
Rocky actually.

Cool mod.

This attire got me thinking a bit though, didn't Goldberg wear something like this when he debuted in WWE?

Found this:

Close but not really. How would he look on Batista?
we had the same idea. i saw the same video and realized the attire wasnt exactly dead on. BUT i have seen Goldberg wear something in the past that could be done on that model. unfortunately the result didn't look much like goldberg or batista. models can be weird like that

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
is there anything else you guys think can be done to the rocky mod before i release. i think its fine as is but im a perfectionist and i wanna be sure there isnt anything that i missed

AKI Man

Legend
Reaction score
Website
s4.zetaboards.com
I think it looks ready to me bro. If possible, the only thing I would say is if you could add a little bit of grey on the bottom of his beard for detail, but its a minor one.

Tired

Legend
Reaction score
I will agree that your Rock street attire is very good.

But I'm still more excited about seeing Road Dogg.

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
RagNaRoc said:
I will agree that your Rock street attire is very good.

But I'm still more excited about seeing Road Dogg.
yeh...that didnt work out as well as i had initially hoped. i put it on the backburner to start this project. now with this out of the way im gonna revisit it. the problem was the boots. it took me forever to create the texture and when i was finally finished i found out that it mirrors on the back. ill post a photo so you can get an idea of what i mean

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>AKI Man</dt><dd>Mar 22 2012, 06:32:42 PM</dd></dl><div>I think it looks ready to me bro. If possible, the only thing I would say is if you could add a little bit of grey on the bottom of his beard for detail, but its a minor one.

[/quote]ill add the grey if you can find me a decent reference picture

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score

<big><big>is this what you had in mind? or was it overkill???</big></big>

OrKAdoS

Legend
Reaction score
in my view it's perfect now
keep up the good work bro.
loved this Rock

kevan1700

Upper Midcard
Reaction score
<blockquote class='quote\\_blockquote'><dl><dt>Arjun D Man</dt><dd>Mar 29 2012, 02:07:40 AM</dd></dl><div>
kevan1700 said:
Untitled-1-2.jpg

<big><big>is this what you had in mind? or was it overkill???</big></big>
your rock really cooks man :B-) mind if i add it to wwe 12 project ps2[/quote]only if you give credit. and peeps. shouldnt be too hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.